collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Proposed Budget Cuts  (Read 12913 times)

Offline NWTFhunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: Proposed Budget Cuts
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 12:02:35 AM »

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :ACRY: :ACRY: :puke: :puke: :liar:

LOOK CLOSELY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE... "ADDING COMMENTS HAS BEEN DISABLED TO THIS VIDEO"
HHMMMMMMMMMM WONDER WHY ? C%&T !!

Offline shorthair-on-point

• Scout
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »
I have some friends at the WDFW. One of which I go to coffee with in the morning. Usually they are pretty tight lipped but lately they have been talkative since it looks like there are going to be some people losing their jobs.

Offline yelp

• Frontiersman
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 06:29:17 PM »
SHORTHAIR ON POINT...IS YOUR COFFEE DRINKING BUDDY AFRAID TO LOSE HIS/HER JOB TOO?  SEND ME a pm I KNOW SOME GUYS IN WDFW TOO. 
Wild Turkey, Walleyes, Whitetails and Wapiti..These are a few of my favorite things!!

Born to Yelp!
Short Hike Guide Service - Owner

Offline clindsayrun

• Scout
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »
Crazy to see the enforcement positions being cut. It's already hard enough for those guys to track down the commercial poachers.
Just making it easier on the bad guys.

Offline skybusterbo

• Scout
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »
how about deporting all illegal aliens, cutting off all welfare, and cut all goveronment spending on Mrs. grinches makeup.  that should put us back in the black.   :bash: >:(

x2

Offline NWTFhunter

• Sourdough
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »
To add money to our budget.
First anyone recieving welfare must submit to a drug test !  Fail, cut off PERIOD.
Second, deport any and all persons who are not here legally holding any type of job ! This excludes persons with proper documents.
Third, all legislative members take a 12% pay cut this term.

Offline NWTFhunter

• Sourdough
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 04:10:10 PM »
Oh Lord dont even think about taking the cable tv out of prisons, its their right dont you know. >:(

Offline MountainMan7640

• Pilgrim
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »
 I know as a instructor of hunter education I recieved a letter stating that no longer will kids recieve an "orange card" they will instead recieve a postcard with thier information on it. Also more cuts in the education department do to this budget our so called "State Leader" has come up with. I guess what really makes me sad is the fact that some did not learn the first term with her so we just had to try her again. What did they think? Yes unfortuneately it will end up cost anyone who lives in Washington. >:(
Be Safe, Take Care

Offline ICEMAN

• Site Sponsor
  • Explorer
  • The opinionated one... Y.A.R. Exec. Staff
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 06:41:24 AM »
Mountainman, that is sad to hear. My kids passed hunters ed this summer and cherish their orange ID card. I am sure they will keep these forever.

Ya know, the more I look at her lies during her campaign. The more I see the criminal ties and lies from many of the democrats elected. The more I see idiots like Franken elected. The less respect I have for most voters out there. Many would elect the devil himself in spite of what is right. Seem many dont give a crap who they vote for anymore.
molṑn labé

A Knuckle Draggin Neanderthal Meat Head

Kill your television....do it now.....

Don't make me hurt you.

“I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”  John Wayne

Offline WDFW-SUX

• Old Salt
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2009, 06:58:06 AM »
Wildlife in washington is like the redheaded step child........not surprised about any of this.  Gregoire lied about the budget deficit to get re elected and now we are forced to live with the results.

Anyone out there want to defend her?

THE WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND WILDLIFE SUCKS MORE THAN EVER..........

Offline NWTFhunter

• Sourdough
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 07:13:04 AM »
Passion, have you sent her a letter lately? I sent her one the other day calling her a damn lier, along with giving her some ideas on budget cuts..........HERS!   Lets see if I get anything back... :chuckle:

Offline WDFW-SUX

• Old Salt
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 07:17:29 AM »

I have a different plan.
THE WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND WILDLIFE SUCKS MORE THAN EVER..........

Offline ICEMAN

• Site Sponsor
  • Explorer
  • The opinionated one... Y.A.R. Exec. Staff
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 06:29:08 AM »
Dont worry, if you wait a few hours longer she will be gone, to take an appointment from Obama.
molṑn labé

A Knuckle Draggin Neanderthal Meat Head

Kill your television....do it now.....

Don't make me hurt you.

“I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”  John Wayne

Offline shorthair-on-point

• Scout
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »
Mountainman, that is sad to hear. My kids passed hunters ed this summer and cherish their orange ID card. I am sure they will keep these forever.

Ya know, the more I look at her lies during her campaign. The more I see the criminal ties and lies from many of the democrats elected. The more I see idiots like Franken elected. The less respect I have for most voters out there. Many would elect the devil himself in spite of what is right. Seem many dont give a crap who they vote for anymore.

You are making an assumption that the people they say are electing these politicians are actually voting for them. There is a lot of voter fraud and corruption out there.
However, I do agree that our country as a whole does seems to be getting dumber by the day. Particularly when it comes to politics.

Offline whacker1

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 05:33:56 PM »
Cut Spending - She doesn't have the legislature to accomplish that regardless of department. 

Anyway you slice and dice Washington State Politics - It all looks bad. 

As I was hunting in Idaho this year, I saw many places where I thought about setting up my wall tent for the year instead of just the few weeks I am able to sneek away.  Every Election, Legislative Session, and campaign add drives me closer to being a hermit.  If you don't hear from me, just look for a wall tent somewhat buried in the snow in North Idaho.  No need to knock as long as you bring beer.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal