collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Gator hunts  (Read 8494 times)

Offline Shooting Stix

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter

Offline Shooting Stix

• Business Sponsor
  • Longhunter
Re: Gator hunts
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2018, 09:11:52 PM »
I have 1 day hunts for gators in South Florida for $1500 for an 7-9 ft range come try something different than what you are used to and experience a bucket list hunt

Offline lewy

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • IBEW RMEF WSTA WCO NRA
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 03:09:14 PM »
It's on my list but pretty steep for only a few days of hunting.  Also any hunts where you do not have to pay by the foot?  I do not like that idea at all. I wanna hunt hard and be rewarded with the best I can find. Kinda takes the mystery, anticipation or sense of accomplishment out of it for me. Does that make sense?  Not bashing the hunt.  Truly not just my  :twocents:

Totally agree, I hate the whole “how much for that one” hunts. Feels canned I guess
Go hawks

Offline Shooting Stix

• Business Sponsor
  • Longhunter
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 10:37:24 AM »
You find me a gator or crocodile hunt that is not by the foot and let me know what you find. You can shoot a bigger one if you get an opportunity you just have to pay the price. There are more gators in that size range that’s why it’s harder to get a trophy gator 

Offline Shooting Stix

• Business Sponsor
  • Longhunter
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 07:18:51 PM »
It's on my list but pretty steep for only a few days of hunting.  Also any hunts where you do not have to pay by the foot?  I do not like that idea at all. I wanna hunt hard and be rewarded with the best I can find. Kinda takes the mystery, anticipation or sense of accomplishment out of it for me. Does that make sense?  Not bashing the hunt.  Truly not just my  :twocents:

We tried to get on 5 or 6 gators before we hooked into the gator i shot these gators are on 25,000 acres of private land with no fences so they are free to roam wild which you can hunt them in the canals or in an airboat on the lake but legally you have to hook them with a fishing pole which you reel them up to the surface to take your shot so it’s like combination of fishing and hunting
 Totally agree, I hate the whole “how much for that one” hunts. Feels canned I guess

Offline Shooting Stix

• Business Sponsor
  • Longhunter
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2018, 08:32:26 PM »
I still have gator hunts available come down to Florida and enjoy some sun and try something different for a change

Offline Calvin Rayborn

• Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA Life Member, ATA Gold-Card Life Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2018, 01:19:30 PM »
Wow, crazy pics!

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal