collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: $425000  (Read 9057 times)

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
Re: $425000
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2017, 08:09:47 AM »
This really makes me mad, the way they are totally throwing away all this money. Like I said before, this is something that makes me want to drastically cut back on what I spend on hunting licenses in Washington state. Why should I support this obvious waste of money?

There's already too much money being wasted on wolves but then to spend another 1-1/2 million or so on one person to help with their meetings is ridiculous. There must be a WDFW employee with the skills and ability to do the same exact thing! This is unbelievably stupid!   :bash:

Offline Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2017, 08:46:35 AM »
I don’t know the laws but is there something in there that we could sue wdfg for gross negligence over spending money on non game animals? And this is just a waste. Having to hire someone to fix what they knew was a one sided affair to begin with. How are these people involved still employed?!?
It is the Department of Fish and Wildlife, and no longer a Game Department since the 1980s. They are responsible for all wildlife, not just game animals.
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Offline vandeman17

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Explorer
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2017, 08:59:06 AM »
This really makes me mad, the way they are totally throwing away all this money. Like I said before, this is something that makes me want to drastically cut back on what I spend on hunting licenses in Washington state. Why should I support this obvious waste of money?

There's already too much money being wasted on wolves but then to spend another 1-1/2 million or so on one person to help with their meetings is ridiculous. There must be a WDFW employee with the skills and ability to do the same exact thing! This is unbelievably stupid!   :bash:

Every year it gets easier and easier to spend money out of state even as they increase their costs. Sorry state of affairs
" I have hunted almost every day of my life, the rest have been wasted"

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2017, 09:07:15 AM »
I don’t know the laws but is there something in there that we could sue wdfg for gross negligence over spending money on non game animals? And this is just a waste. Having to hire someone to fix what they knew was a one sided affair to begin with. How are these people involved still employed?!?
It is the Department of Fish and Wildlife, and no longer a Game Department since the 1980s. They are responsible for all wildlife, not just game animals.
:yeah:

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2017, 09:11:35 AM »

Every year it gets easier and easier to spend money out of state even as they increase their costs. Sorry state of affairs

Yes, I was already considering only buying a small game license next year. The thought of this digusting waste of money makes the decision even easier. My daughter will soon be 12 and she's ready to hunt for the first time, so I'll probably be buying her at least a deer license. I can stay plenty busy just hunting waterfowl and coyotes myself, and taking my daughter deer hunting, and I'll only be giving the WDFW a fraction of what I normally would have. The rest of my money will be spent in Wyoming.

Offline ribka

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • That's what she said
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2017, 11:29:24 AM »
She looks like a lady i saw last week living in a urine soaked cardboard box in Seattle under a bridge but was better dressed :chuckle:

09/22/17,  in her FB this fraud praise Conservation NW and Mitch Friedman and earlier Wayne Pacelle formerly of PETA

https://blog.humanesociety.org/wayne/2017/08/tamping-war-wolves.html?credit=mr_kf080717

anyone surprised PETA/HSUS and CNW are all being praised by this kook?

Would WDFW sign a contract with a vehement anti hunter?

On a side not my first encounter with PETA and Pacelle was in Sept 1992 in the opening of bow season in Montgomery County, MD. He and PETA were walking through the woods and harassing and threatening bow hunters and slashing the tires of hunting vehicles in the parking lot. Similar to the violent acts  by Mitch friedman of CNW.

just follow the money to see how much fraud and corruption these two organizations are ripping off the taxpayers and using that money in turn to end all sport hunting. They already succeeded in ending trapping and hound hunting.

Waiting for the usual apologists to come here and state what wonderful people they are and we just need to work with and trust them and that if they just want to end some forms of hunting it would be just fine.

Let the mule deer lay to rest,for the love of the wolf.From the quick research I have done on the interwebs she has not resolved any wildlife conflicts with people ,these conflicts are job security for her. She is more of a mediator, that has her own ideas in mind of what conservation should be.She is a part of a non profit org. That cares as long as you pay or donate big dollars to the cause ,which is a huge joke and shows how much she really cares ,Basicly getting paid good money to push her agenda ,of tree hugging,and libral ideas.anyway enough bashing here :stirthepot:

Biggest waste of money I have ever seen is this why the price of tags etc. Keep going up ,makes me so 😠

And to pay for years in advance tells me , the fish is hooked and she reeling them in that we are resolving a conflict ,OMG.
Here a link to the non profit,jane goodall of the wolf conflict of washington

https://m.facebook.com/HumanWildlifeConflictCollaboration/

And a post from there Facebook that I never seen before.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:49:17 AM by ribka »

Offline Calvin Rayborn

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA Life Member, ATA Gold-Card Life Member
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2017, 09:55:46 PM »
Good lord, put on a bra...make that a paper bag  :tup:

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Legend
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 03:47:51 PM »
Madden is the thin film of sugar coating a very bitter pill, swallow it right away and you might not know how bitter that pill was...but suck on the pill for a little while and the coating goes away and you're left with very bad taste in your mouth.   

Online TVHunts

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA-RSO,RMEF,DU, Marysville Rifle Club
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2017, 04:42:57 PM »
Repulsive waste of our money...$1000.00 per hour for leading a meeting in person?  And that nasty looking woman couldn’t even brush her hair  :chuckle:
MAGA

Hey Slobbering JOE,

STOP the freaking INVASION

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter