collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Sub $100 Trail Cams  (Read 4136 times)

Offline yakimanoob

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
Re: Sub $100 Trail Cams
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 09:39:02 PM »

Offline Crunchy

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 10:12:19 PM »
I pulled the trigger on one, might snag another if i like it.

Offline Bobvernon2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 10:19:38 PM »
Ok here's my cheap arsenal results. The one without the date/time stamp is a Bresser from amazon that i bought refurbished for 16 dollars.
So whats your take on all 3. Dont like not having a time and date stamp on mine. Cant patter. That way

The bushnell had a leak at one point that fried the screen so I can’t adjust the settings, the Stealth cam is my favorite since it’s so small and basic, the bresser is not my favorite but I still recommend it for finding animals in an area. Overall I’d say buy the stealth cam for simplicity but the Bushnell is a long lasting solid machine

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline emac

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2018, 05:41:03 AM »
Ok here's my cheap arsenal results. The one without the date/time stamp is a Bresser from amazon that i bought refurbished for 16 dollars.
So whats your take on all 3. Dont like not having a time and date stamp on mine. Cant patter. That way

The bushnell had a leak at one point that fried the screen so I can’t adjust the settings, the Stealth cam is my favorite since it’s so small and basic, the bresser is not my favorite but I still recommend it for finding animals in an area. Overall I’d say buy the stealth cam for simplicity but the Bushnell is a long lasting solid machine

Thanks. I have all wildgame innovations cameras and am happy with them. Was wondering mainly about the bresser but with out a time and date stamp it would be no use.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Legend
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2018, 04:25:56 PM »
I recently bought 4 stealthcams, they're easy to use just turn the dial to preset #1 and it's a 3 pic burst with 30 second delay between each 3 pic burst - perfect!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal