collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2019 SHOT show. More options 6.5CM & 6.5 PRC.  (Read 3126 times)

Offline NWShooter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
  • Groups: RockyMountain Elk foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, NRA.
2019 SHOT show. More options 6.5CM & 6.5 PRC.
« on: January 26, 2019, 10:15:00 PM »
The SHOT show should be great! Looking forward to more factory options for the 6.5 CM and the 6.5 PRC.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Possibly factory 22 Creedmoor rifle and ammo offerings. To replace that 22-250 AI stay tuned. Some of us will be there. :tup: :tup:
A empty vessel makes the most noise.

"Every normal man must be tempted , at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Offline mountainman

• Frontiersman
Re: 2019 SHOT show. More options 6.5CM & 6.5 PRC.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 10:27:42 PM »
The SHOT show should be great! Looking forward to more factory options for the 6.5 CM and the 6.5 PRC.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Possibly factory 22 Creedmoor rifle and ammo offerings. To replace that 22-250 AI stay tuned. Some of us will be there. :tup: :tup:

You mean 2020?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:10:02 PM by mountainman »
That Sword is more important than the Shield!

Offline NWShooter

• Hunter
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 11:08:06 PM »
Nope... I was working out of town. I'll get the scoop from the shooting crew when I get in. If memory serves me right didn't you work for that shop in Wenatchee that got their FFL pulled. Word has it they jerked the FFL in Moses Lake also. Tough business. Paper work is key. Have to have the right management.

"Every normal man must be tempted , at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Offline mountainman

• Frontiersman
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 11:12:34 PM »
Nope... I was working out of town. I'll get the scoop from the shooting crew when I get in. If memory serves me right didn't you work for that shop in Wenatchee that got their FFL pulled. Word has it they jerked the FFL in Moses Lake also. Tough business. Paper work is key. Have to have the right management.

My bad, your post made it sound like you would be there.. :dunno:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:19:33 PM by mountainman »

Offline NWShooter

• Hunter
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 11:17:44 PM »

My bad, your post made it sound like you would be there..

No problem! :tup:

Offline mountainman

• Frontiersman
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 09:55:20 AM »

Maybe next year you won't be so busy and could make it! Its a lot of fun and a great time to see what's new, allocate your bulk purchases for the year, maybe have dinner with Ted and Shemane.. Hell, ill even buy you a drink at Gillies👍

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:50:37 PM by mountainman »

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 10:02:24 AM »

Maybe next year you won't be so busy and could make it! Its a lot of fun and a great time to see what's new, allocate your bulk purchases for the year, maybe have dinner with Ted and Shemane.. Hell, ill even buy you a drink at Gillies👍

:dunno:

MM—you should post a SHOT show report. Sounds like you went? What’s cool...what’s not cool...
Just an idea.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline mountainman

• Frontiersman
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2019, 10:11:19 AM »

MM—you should post a SHOT show report. Sounds like you went? What’s cool...what’s not cool...
Just an idea.
Never said I went this year..not sure where you got that?? second time in many years haven't been (parents health this year) but plan to go next year👍.
Ever been Jack?

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2019, 10:16:01 AM »

Just an idea.
Never said I went this year..not sure where you got that?? second time in many years haven't been (parents health this year) but plan to go next year👍.
Ever been Jack?

Oh sorry. Guess I just misread what you were saying. I’ve never been. I’m not in the industry.

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline NWShooter

• Hunter
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2019, 11:46:56 AM »

Sure. When you have sat at private table after a day at Shot and eaten dinner with Gaston Glock and his seven body guards like I have then maybe I’ll give it a side ways glance if you could remotely come close to topping it. Thanks for the offer.  :tup: You mean Kelsey would buy drinks at Gillies. ;) :chuckle:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:56:26 AM by NWShooter »

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2019, 01:31:11 PM »
All the name dropping...
This thread has gotten a little ridiculous.

I thought it maybe would be a report from SHOT. Nonesuch luck.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:37:51 PM by jackelope »

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 01:50:08 PM »
All the name dropping...

:yeah: Looks like it was @NWShooter 's opportunity to stroke his own ego?
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2019, 02:04:17 PM »
Wasn’t SHOT last week?

Offline yorketransport

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Frontiersman
  • Preferred pronouns: were/was
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2019, 02:08:47 PM »
All the name dropping...

Here's an official report from SHOT (from somebody who didn't go):

There's a bunch of new crap coming out that you really want but won't be able to buy for another 3 years. The stuff that's available for purchase right now is just the stuff from 3 years ago that wasn't available to buy then, but it's TOTALLY going to be ready to go this year. And finally, there's a just a lot of guys walking around and taking selfies and videos for their blog/Facebook group like a bunch of junior high kids at a mall. :chuckle:

I've had a couple opportunities to go but I'd rather get castrated with a dull hacksaw blade than go to that giant live action infomercial!

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2019, 02:10:23 PM »
All the name dropping...

Here's an official report from SHOT (from somebody who didn't go):

There's a bunch of new crap coming out that you really want but won't be able to buy for another 3 years. The stuff that's available for purchase right now is just the stuff from 3 years ago that wasn't available to buy then, but it's TOTALLY going to be ready to go this year. And finally, there's a just a lot of guys walking around and taking selfies and videos for their blog/Facebook group like a bunch of junior high kids at a mall. :chuckle:

I've had a couple opportunities to go but I'd rather get castrated with a dull hacksaw blade than go to that giant live action infomercial!

Thanks for a more realistic report, Yorke. You missed the 6.5 this, 6.5 that report though.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal