collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: WTB 4X4 TRUCK OR SUV $3000ish  (Read 592 times)

Offline irish52084

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
WTB 4X4 TRUCK OR SUV $3000ish
« on: October 21, 2019, 12:32:41 PM »
Hi everybody,

Does anyone have a 4x4 truck or suv they would like to sell to a not so young college student? Long story short, I would like to buy a better 4 wheel drive since my kids are getting old enough to really want to tag along, hunt, fish and shoot. I have a limited budget, $3000 maybe a little more for a good deal. Since I went back to school full time I just don't have the extra in the budget for a 2nd car payment for the next year. I figured it's worth a shot to see if any members have upgraded recently and maybe have a truck taking up space in the driveway. Anyways, thanks for looking.

Offline Stein

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
Re: WTB 4X4 TRUCK OR SUV $3000ish
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 01:41:18 PM »
I have one, but unfortunately need it until I locate my next truck.  If something happens soon I will let you know, we are basically waiting for the right truck at the right price.

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 05:19:47 PM »
Are you mechanically inclined?  Here is what I have posted in classifieds right now...

https://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,243541.0.html

Been a good truck for me..just needs those two valve covers taken off and the solenoids replaced...I have the parts..

I live in Gifford..about and hour and a half from Spokane. The truck starts and runs..come on up and check it out..
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

Offline irish52084

• Tracker
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 10:38:35 AM »
Buckcanyonlodge, that's a screaming deal for a little bit of work. Let me see how much I can squeeze the savings without annoying my wife too much. I'll send you a PM tonight when I get home form work.

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 11:04:39 AM »
 :tup: :hello:
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

Offline rainshadow1

• RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
  • Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
  • Custom Calls and Knives
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainShadow-Game-Calls-Custom-Knives/133406026689512?ref=hl
    • RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 12:08:55 PM »
Irish, Rick is 100% one of the good guys.

(I've ridden in that truck too, it's nice!)
- - Steve
View and Purchase/Order Custom Calls!
Cougar Hunters!!! Check out Calling Products and Call-In Stories!
View the Blade Gallery, & Purchase/Order a Custom Knife!
 www.rain-shadow.com

RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives on Facebook

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 02:32:05 PM »
Hey..Thanks.. I don't suppose you remember the time we almost had cougar blood in the truck!! :chuckle:

* Advertisement