collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Corona Virus and out of state plans  (Read 6534 times)

Offline andrew_in_idaho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: RMEF
Re: Corona Virus and out of state plans
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2020, 11:35:34 AM »
I called New Mexico and Wyoming and both indicated that if there is still a stay at home order at the time of a hunt, then Wyoming said most likely should run the tag to next year, New Mexico most likely a refund should I draw, since I applied in both those states before this all happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is still a stay home order in September of this year, hunting options will be the least of your worry.  Our economy would be totally destroyed and we will be in the biggest depression this country will have ever seen.  Way worse than the 1930's.  Big cities will have gang rule and are world will be tipped upside down.  You will all be using your AR's to protect your families or to go out and get the food you need. The stay home/quarantine will be over by then.  Even if we have to all go out and get the virus and get it behind us with increased deaths it will be over by then.
You are probably right but I was inferring if the virus bounced back in the fall like many are predicting and another stay in home order happens

People predicting that this virus is going to ďcome backĒ in the fall arenít looking at the fact that it was thriving during the Southern Hemispheres summer

ďCome backĒ? Itís not going away.
Thatís what Iím saying, I keep hearing that itís going to die out and then come back in the fall, this isnít a seasonal flu. Itís a new coronavirus that is thriving in equatorial nations where itís hotter than our hottest summers year round

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2020, 11:39:25 AM »
I called New Mexico and Wyoming and both indicated that if there is still a stay at home order at the time of a hunt, then Wyoming said most likely should run the tag to next year, New Mexico most likely a refund should I draw, since I applied in both those states before this all happened.

If there is still a stay home order in September of this year, hunting options will be the least of your worry.  Our economy would be totally destroyed and we will be in the biggest depression this country will have ever seen.  Way worse than the 1930's.  Big cities will have gang rule and are world will be tipped upside down.  You will all be using your AR's to protect your families or to go out and get the food you need. The stay home/quarantine will be over by then.  Even if we have to all go out and get the virus and get it behind us with increased deaths it will be over by then.
You are probably right but I was inferring if the virus bounced back in the fall like many are predicting and another stay in home order happens

People predicting that this virus is going to ďcome backĒ in the fall arenít looking at the fact that it was thriving during the Southern Hemispheres summer

ďCome backĒ? Itís not going away.
Thatís what Iím saying, I keep hearing that itís going to die out and then come back in the fall, this isnít a seasonal flu. Itís a new coronavirus that is thriving in equatorial nations where itís hotter than our hottest summers year round

Not what I've heard.

Offline TriggerMike

• Non-Hunting & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2020, 11:44:30 AM »
People have talked a lot about how well Singapore has done so far. They're absolutely blowing up with cases now and also happen to be heading into their Fall months...

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Smoked oysters? by elkchaser54
[Today at 01:53:58 AM]

Taller front sight by optic2
[Today at 01:20:42 AM]

My Belly's Growling for an Oyster Burger by AL WORRELLS KID
[Yesterday at 11:51:07 PM]

Trail cam pics 2020 by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 11:36:00 PM]

6.5 Epstein didnít kill himself brass. by Lucky1
[Yesterday at 11:25:40 PM]