collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: ~ Help Jesse ~ Auction "Sporting Clay Lessons for 2"  (Read 3457 times)

Offline KillBilly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
  • I kill therefore I Am
~ Help Jesse ~ Auction "Sporting Clay Lessons for 2"
« on: April 09, 2009, 07:42:36 PM »
This is info only- Please go to the New Classifieds and post your bids under Auctions
http://hunting-washington.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=10

I'm going to start this out, but Jackelope can fill in everything that I missed and fix everything I posted wrong.

This Auction is for 1 (one) beginner lesson in Sporting Clays... this will include the use of guns, all ammo, targets and range fees at www.hpst.biz They would be held at Seattle Skeet and Trap over on the wet side only!!  If the folks are not beginners, then he can tailor the lessons to accommodate.  Lesson  are typically an hour, but tend to last a little over.  Ear plugs and eyewear I believe are included if needed.
You will be provided with Browning Golds or Beretta 391's to shoot, maybe even a Krieghoff, no promises on that one..
This is typically about a $120.00 deal
If you are not a beginner, then Walt will provide lessons at whatever level you or he feel you need.
New Shooters
For the new shooter, we step you through shooting basics (see below) at a facility where we are the only people there in a one-on-one situation. We can make the target presentations as simple or difficult as we would like.
Shooting Basics:
Gun safety
Eye dominance
Proper stance and gun mount
Gun Fit
Importance of the eyes
Target shooting concepts
HPST will supply you with handouts so that you can practice the concepts presented. Additionally, the session can be videoed for your future reference and training.

There is a big add on the home page for his site.
www.hpst.biz
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 08:03:15 AM by jackelope »
Some people spend their entire life wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem.
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: ~ Help Jesse ~ Auction "Sporting Clay Lessons for 1"
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:31 PM »
killbilly pretty well summed it up. the lessons are put on by my stepdad Walt and his partner Bob. these guys know what they are doing and shoot competitive sporting clays all over the country. they havehad high performance shotgun training going for  a few years now and really enjoy working woth youth shooters especially. they started a youth shooting program at seattle skeet and trap a year or 2 ago and have a huge number of kids participating now.we did this auction last year and we were fortunate enough to have Robodad on here bring Chris_D from the site  and Jamie Holm, who is Joshua Holm's younger brother out to shoot with us for the day. we had a great time and we all shot 5 stand for a couple hours after the lesson. it was a great day and the guys at hpst were gracious enough to offer it up again this year for Jesse and in memory of Joshua.

i will post a couple pics of last years event up here shortly.

the other thing is if we can get $200 out of this auction for Jesse, we'll take 2 shooters together...so hapy bidding.

$75.00 here.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »
a couple pics from last years event.

if anyone has any specific questions about this, feel free to pm me.

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 07:53:54 PM »
please see the new classifieds board for bidding on these lessons.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 09:23:44 PM »
there's a new offer re: this auction in the new classifieds forum.
check it out   ;)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
Re: ~ Help Jesse ~ Auction "Sporting Clay Lessons for 2"
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 08:05:18 AM »
ok guys and girls...the bidding for this auction will end on friday 4/17 at 7pm.
check out the new classifieds board to bid. the bid is up to the point i will take 2 shooters now.

here's the link to make it easy.
http://hunting-washington.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=16&cat=10

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 05:05:51 PM »
this will end at 7pm tonight.

thanks for looking everyone.

go to the new classifieds to bid.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 08:17:31 PM »
looks like killbilly wins it here...thanks all.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal