collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Special picture and note for all you wolf lovers  (Read 7335 times)

Offline Hoythunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
Special picture and note for all you wolf lovers
« on: August 09, 2020, 05:56:09 PM »
Keep telling yourself these mangy dogs have a place amongst our wildlife.  Keeping telling yourself they help keep natural balance.  Whatever you need to do to make yourself believe these lies keep telling yourself over and over. 

She looks old and sick doesn’t she?  She was so old and sick only god himself must know how she mustered up the strength to carry the two muts that were latched on to her ass down the creek right in front of me while she bawled like something I’ve never - ever heard before.  This elk herd had the cards stacked against them without the help of “natural balance.” 

Offline bigdub257

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: RMEF;Ducks Unlimited
Re: Special picture and note for all you wolf lovers
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 06:13:18 PM »
VERMIN!!!!  MAKES ME SICK!!!

Offline str8meat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 08:40:32 PM »
Let’s bring a predator that hunts 24-7-365 and not manage it. What a great idea. Whomever thought that was a good idea was the fastest swimmer, how shallow is that gene pool.
watch yer top knot

Offline bornhunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF, Wa Cattlemens Assc, Stevens County Cattlemens Assc
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 09:02:32 PM »
Oh if I only had the chance to dump a few of those thrill killers.

Offline Eartotheground

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 09:39:57 PM »
i wish they would post a bounty for coyote ears and wolf ears. give guys at least some incentive to get out there besides protecting the wildlife.

Offline Onewhohikes

• Longhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 05:25:57 AM »
I hope you yelled and screamed to try to scare them off or better yet threw some lead by them

Offline cbond3318

• Frontiersman
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 06:46:14 AM »
i wish they would post a bounty for coyote ears and wolf ears. give guys at least some incentive to get out there besides protecting the wildlife.

Up to 1,000$ reimbursement for a Wolf harvest in Idaho.

https://foundationforwildlifemanagement.org/Reimbursement
Just tend your own and live.

Offline Taco280AI

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 07:14:16 AM »
Still hoping to come across a wolf while deer or elk hunting in Idaho. My tag is ready.

Hoping to come across coyotes in WA as well.

Offline bornhunter

• Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, RMEF, Wa Cattlemens Assc, Stevens County Cattlemens Assc
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 07:42:11 AM »
Still hoping to come across a wolf while deer or elk hunting in Idaho. My tag is ready.

Hoping to come across coyotes in WA as well.

:yeah:

Offline bhawley76

• Longhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 07:42:46 AM »
 Mother nature can sure be cruel, I hope she got to get a good kick or three in and customize at least one of them.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 08:32:28 AM »
I had to clean this one up. Advocating illegal activity is not allowed on the forum. If you're not familiar with the rules, please read below.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,163263.0.html

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, name calling, belittling, threatening, unproven accusations, trashes topics or other members, trashes the forum, intentionally instigates trouble, obscene, profanity or intended profanity, sexually oriented, adult material, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of any International, State, or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. You further agree that you are granting Hunting-Washington perpetual unrestricted use of your material. Spam, flooding, unauthorized advertising, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not allowed on this forum.

RECAP: WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:

- UNAUTHORIZED ADVERTISING
 - INAPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR OR CONTENT
 - PROFANITY or INTENDED PROFANITY
 - SEXUAL ORIENTED MATERIAL
 - BASHING OR FORUM STALKING (bashing, criticism, or harassment in topics or by private message)
 - NAME CALLING, ANTAGONIZING, DEMEANING, or BELITTLING other Members
 - THREADJACKING or FORUM DISRUPTION
 - PERSONAL THREATS or ATTACKS
 - CREATING ADDITIONAL USERNAMES
- ADVOCATING ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
 - SPAMMERS
 - SCAMMING or FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING
 - MORE THAN ONE USERNAME/ACCOUNT
 - NEGATIVE POSTS IN SUCCESS TOPICS
 - UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS
 - TRASHING THE FORUM, TOPICS, OR OTHER MEMBERS
- UNNECESSARY DRAMA
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 04:57:26 PM »
Hard for some to watch the decimation of game herds by a illegally introduced predator that is protected above all else by WDFW and the USFWS.

And then there are the "pro-wolf" people making money from outfits like WDFW, CNW, DoW to get on hunting forums and defend wolves.

The WDFW we have today will never manage/control wolves, rural areas are left with the task of defending their livestock etc..

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 05:14:24 PM »
Hard for some to watch the decimation of game herds by a illegally introduced predator that is protected above all else by WDFW and the USFWS.

And then there are the "pro-wolf" people making money from outfits like WDFW, CNW, DoW to get on hunting forums and defend wolves.

The WDFW we have today will never manage/control wolves, rural areas are left with the task of defending their livestock etc..

That's fine, and I get the frustration. Just don't post about those plans on the forum. Probably better if a guy doesn't post about those type ventures for the whole world to see too. Consider this us protecting our members from the WDFW.

:tup:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline Hoythunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2020, 05:25:16 PM »

That's fine, and I get the frustration. Just don't post about those plans on the forum. Probably better if a guy doesn't post about those type ventures for the whole world to see too. Consider this us protecting our members from the WDFW.

What am I missing by calling him out?  Are we just to pretend all is ok and remain quiet?  I don’t get it.  This is on par with not letting my kids go to School but gov’t being ok with left-wing nut job protests.  We should be quiet about this issue in fear the antis will use our comments against us?  Perhaps I’m reading this wrong but why not shout from the roof tops and let our voices be heard.  I could personally give two craps who it offends and or the unlikely event our position is used against us.  People can sit back and talk to our future grandchildren about elk and moose hunting being a nothing more than a memory or grow a backbone and do something about it. 

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 05:30:01 PM »

What am I missing by calling him out?  Are we just to pretend all is ok and remain quiet?  I don’t get it.  This is on par with not letting my kids go to School but gov’t being ok with left-wing nut job protests.  We should be quiet about this issue in fear the antis will use our comments against us?  Perhaps I’m reading this wrong but why not shout from the roof tops and let our voices be heard.  I could personally give two craps who it offends and or the unlikely event our position is used against us.  People can sit back and talk to our future grandchildren about elk and moose hunting being a nothing more than a memory or grow a backbone and do something about it. 

I nuked a whole bunch of posts this morning promoting and/or advocating for poaching/SSS/that sort of thing. As I mentioned in my reply to WB, I understand the thinking behind it, but there are rules we have on the forum here. I nuked posts that violated those rules. That's all I'm saying.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull