collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: New 21 Bronco  (Read 44324 times)

Offline b23

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
Re: New 21 Bronco
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2020, 12:28:24 PM »
Maybe I'm missing something but I kinda thought the whole point of bringing back the Bronco was the rebirth of something that it once was which Ford seem to do with the other two models.  To also call this model a Bronco really kind of waters down the whole "Bronco" name and excitement of their return. 

Just doesn't seem like a very good marketing strategy to get everyone so hyped up over the idea of the return of the Bronco for the last few years then the first model to hit the showroom is their softest model I'm not sure my wife would drive.  Just one persons opinion but they should have reserved the "Bronco" name for the 2 and 4 door models and just called this one Sport and left off the Bronco part.

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2020, 12:32:36 PM »
That's not the "Bronco", it is the "Bronco Sport".  Click on the SUV & Crossovers tab and you can see the difference: https://www.ford.com/

Kinda like back in the day when they came with the Mustang 2..... I think that's what it was called..maybe around 1972?
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((コ>` ><((((コ>. ><((((コ>.ク><((((コ>

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Legend
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2020, 12:33:18 PM »
It's the return of the Bronco II.  Sorry, fans.  I don't care for it, and we can disagree.

Offline Curly

• Legend
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2020, 12:36:14 PM »
Yeah, they should have brought back the original Bronco back in 1983 instead if the Bronco II. I had a Bronco II in college.
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((コ>` ><((((コ>. ><((((コ>.ク><((((コ>

Offline buckfvr

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2020, 12:39:45 PM »
Whos going to buy a 50K small Bronco to beat on ??  Market target is moms with kids and dads with money to blow.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2020, 12:40:38 PM »
https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/

^^^Better Bronco^^^

The one I posted is the Sport.
Yep, but your title says Bronco, which looks entirely different, not busting your chops just sayin
My wife whom said she did not need a new car anytime soon or wanted one is now patiently waiting for the Bronco to hit the floor   :bash:
She can't decide between the Black Diamond, Outer Banks or the Wildtrak, i know one thing for sure i am not getting a new truck anytime soon
 >:(

The grill says Bronco too.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Buckmark

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2020, 12:50:33 PM »

^^^Better Bronco^^^

Yep, but your title says Bronco, which looks entirely different, not busting your chops just sayin
My wife whom said she did not need a new car anytime soon or wanted one is now patiently waiting for the Bronco to hit the floor   :bash:
She can't decide between the Black Diamond, Outer Banks or the Wildtrak, i know one thing for sure i am not getting a new truck anytime soon

Yeah, i think they did that to slip it by people for it sure does not look like the Bronco, and they call this one the Bronco sport, Should be called the Bronco II  :chuckle:
To hunt and butcher an animal is to recognize that meat is not some abstract form of protein that springs into existence tightly wrapped in cellophane and styrofoam.

Offline 67 Halfcab

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2020, 12:50:51 PM »

^^^Better Bronco^^^

That's what Ford should have called this model, the "Bronco Too"   :chuckle:

Offline 10thmountainarcher

• Business Sponsor
  • Longhunter
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2020, 12:51:28 PM »
I知 excited to see the full size 4 door... but the wait keeps growing.

It'll be out next summer. I thought that's what they've always said.

This one is the Sport, which is pretty much a base model. The others are really cool looking and have the 2.3 or 2.7 Ecoboosts so I'm hoping it's apples and oranges.

Reserve order packages were supposed to start last week but go pushes to January and delivery was supposed to be spring and now is summer.

I wanted to reserve one but want to see what comes out in the next 2 years. It looks pretty epic.

I was a day one reservation for a wildtrak. The way Ford has handled this, there is zero chance I知 going to give them nearly 60K. It痴 been a crap show🤦‍♂️

Online rainshadow1

• RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
  • Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Custom Calls and Knives
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainShadow-Game-Calls-Custom-Knives/133406026689512?ref=hl
    • RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2020, 12:58:03 PM »
Eww... Sorry, but.... just... Ewww...

I'm really disappointed. My first car was a 68 Bronco. Had high hopes, vis-a-vis the FJ Cruiser kind of comeback. This is a.... Car.

That's discouraging.
- - Steve
View and Purchase/Order Custom Calls!
Cougar Hunters!!! Check out Calling Products and Call-In Stories!
View the Blade Gallery, & Purchase/Order a Custom Knife!
 www.rain-shadow.com

RainShadow Game Calls & Custom Knives on Facebook

Labrador Retrievers - https://rainshadowlabradors.com

Offline Caseyd

• Site Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2020, 12:59:14 PM »
I知 excited to see the full size 4 door... but the wait keeps growing.

It'll be out next summer. I thought that's what they've always said.

This one is the Sport, which is pretty much a base model. The others are really cool looking and have the 2.3 or 2.7 Ecoboosts so I'm hoping it's apples and oranges.

Reserve order packages were supposed to start last week but go pushes to January and delivery was supposed to be spring and now is summer.

I wanted to reserve one but want to see what comes out in the next 2 years. It looks pretty epic.

I was a day one reservation for a wildtrak. The way Ford has handled this, there is zero chance I知 going to give them nearly 60K. It痴 been a crap show🤦‍♂️

The wait is projected to grow

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/3839720001

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Legend
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2020, 01:36:26 PM »

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2020, 02:30:06 PM »
 :dunno:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2020, 02:33:56 PM »
 :tup:

Offline Stein

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2020, 02:34:09 PM »
Whos going to buy a 50K small Bronco to beat on ??  Market target is moms with kids and dads with money to blow.

:yeah:

It's a new entry into the most profitable sector of the auto market, pretty much what is replacing the 4 door sedan of last generation.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal