collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Post The Ammo/Reloading Supplies You Find In Stock Here!  (Read 278892 times)

Offline Norman89

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
  • Proud holder of 110 Zardos points!
Re: Post The Ammo/Reloading Supplies You Find In Stock Here!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2021, 07:13:23 AM »
Marksman on canyon had some 9mm and 40sw I stock yesterday, didn't ask prices since I didn't need any

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2021, 09:53:11 AM »
Yakima cabelas has full shelves of ammo. Powder was full but got chewed up in minutes. Better get down there if you want loaded boolits
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline carpsniperg2

• Site Sponsor
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+126)
  • Legend
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2021, 02:36:52 PM »
Hit the dalles stops. Big 5/coastal/bi mart pretty bleak the same stuff that’s been there the last few weeks.

If anyone is looking for some older Speer 338 bullets old mills has a bunch and they are like 20.00 for a box of 50.
Owner: SPLIT DIAMOND TACTICAL
Firearms/Transfers/Parts/Optics
2011 HW Head Competition Winner

Offline Platensek-po

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2021, 02:50:32 PM »
Hit the dalles stops. Big 5/coastal/bi mart pretty bleak the same stuff that’s been there the last few weeks.

If anyone is looking for some older Speer 338 bullets old mills has a bunch and they are like 20.00 for a box of 50.

I talked to a manager at a big 5 who said they got a memo that they should start recieving more ammo soon. Their trucks come in on friday mornings and there are people waiting every morning. This was at the Big 5 in westside olympia. That told me a lot about why there is no ammunition anywhere
“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”

If you are not willing to die for freedom then take the word out of your vocabulary.

Offline BigGoonTuna

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2021, 03:38:25 PM »
Waiting for shipments of ammo to show up at big 5, now that is desperation.
you can still get gas in heaven, and a drink in kingdom come,
in the meantime, i'll be cleaning my gun

Offline Naches Sportsman

• Frontiersman
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
Waiting for shipments of ammo to show up at big 5, now that is desperation.

There's a group of older folks in yakima that have each other on speed dial/group text to let people know when everywhere gets their shipments to gobble up everything and turn it around and double the price because people who work all day and can't get it will buy it.

I'm not one of those people and am buying ammo and giving it to friends in need at exact cost when I find what they're looking for at places in the NW in exchange for a little bit of gas $

Offline Mtnwalker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2021, 04:16:54 PM »
I was standing in cabelas today with an armload of ammo. Nothing that I needed, but stuff that I felt like I should buy "just incase" Then I thought, what the heck am I doing other than adding to the problem :chuckle: and put it all back and walked out. Hopefully as the inventory trickle starts to speed up, the feeling of desperation will start to ease a little.

Offline salish

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2021, 09:05:55 AM »
I was standing in cabelas today with an armload of ammo. Nothing that I needed, but stuff that I felt like I should buy "just incase" Then I thought, what the heck am I doing other than adding to the problem :chuckle: and put it all back and walked out. Hopefully as the inventory trickle starts to speed up, the feeling of desperation will start to ease a little.

It's hard NOT to want to do that. I've found myself doing this, also. Good on you.

Offline Jingles

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2021, 09:13:34 AM »
Went to Cabelas, would of been better off just staying home. Nothing of any value there.

Been to the one in Idaho twice in the past month with bare shelves. Both times while in checkout I’ve seen someone come in behind me with boxes of pistol ammo.  2nd time I asked the guy how/where he found them and he told me his friend works there.
Have a feeling same thing happening at N40 in Omak as soon as it gets in friends are called and sold out before I can get from Winthrop to Omak
HMC/USN/RET
1969 -1990
The comments of this poster do not reflect the opinions of HUNTWA Administrators or Moderators unless they so state.

The duty of a Patriot is to protect his country from it's government

Offline NWShooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
  • Groups: RockyMountain Elk foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, NRA.
A empty vessel makes the most noise.

"Every normal man must be tempted , at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Offline bearhunter99

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2021, 01:51:55 PM »
Stans in Wenatchee has some stuff on the shelf.  1,000 Rounds of 7.62x39 steel for $324.50 (not great but not as much as some....)  They had some other calibers too (.243, 270 WSSM, 38 Super, .220 Swift and a few others if I remember correctly.  They had quite a few bullets in stock too:  A lot of Hornady A-tip bullets plus a few others some accubonds, Bergers, some 7mm ELDX.  If anyone is looking for something in particular I took some pictures of the shelves and can see if they have what you are looking for.  Not many pistol bullets but they did have .45  FTX and XTP (XTP in .44 and .38 as well)
RIP Colockumelk   :salute:

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill

Genesis 27:3
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

Offline highside74

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2021, 02:05:57 PM »
Sportco Fife just put out a pallet of Rio 12 gauge #9 target loads. You can buy it by the case or box. Less than $70; for 250 rounds

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2021, 02:46:36 PM »
I got an email confirmation from midsouth on my 2,000  backordered 140gr 6.5 eldm's. Website isn't showing them in stock but may be hitting soon after backorders are filled  :dunno: guys looking for them may want to keep an eye on midsouth  :twocents:
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline Limhangerslayer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2021, 03:12:48 PM »
I got an email confirmation from midsouth on my 2,000  backordered 140gr 6.5 eldm's. Website isn't showing them in stock but may be hitting soon after backorders are filled  :dunno: guys looking for them may want to keep an eye on midsouth  :twocents:
I was hoping I could back order 143eld-x but they won’t let me, guessing they are back logged too much?  Im backordered on 175 eld-x.  Not sure when they’ll come

Offline Platensek-po

• Sourdough
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2021, 03:16:11 PM »
Went to pick up the new Henry .22 for my sons 10th bday today at the sportsman’s in Silverdale today. Gun counter was busy but they had some stuff in stock. Some ammunition for rifles and some reloading bullets. They have me a free box of águila 22lr with my rifle and I saw them give a box of 38spl to a gal purchasing a pistol.
“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”

If you are not willing to die for freedom then take the word out of your vocabulary.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal