collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: NE Washington Stolen.....Burglary  (Read 20350 times)

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Explorer
Re: NE Washington Stolen.....Burglary (5K dollar reward offered)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2021, 06:37:27 PM »
Thanks for all the responses.....Had I caught them, there would have been some old school justice.  The crappy part about that is....they would have hung me for it.  These meth head dirt bags get away with stuff like this and the good guys go to jail when they extract their last few teeth with boot.   :bash: :bash: 

The deputy that arrived was one of the coolest deputies I have met.  Super positive and active in documenting everything.  Appeared confident they would eventually catch up to whoever did this. 

Man this crap really grinds my gears. I’m tired of everyone busting their butt working to get nice stuff just to have some POS tweakers come in and take it. I really hope karma comes down on these guys hard.

HillHound.....I couldn't agree more.  My brother-in-law is retired from the coast guard after twenty years of service and is now working his second career.  My sister is an acct. semi retired working on building a business as her second career.  They have worked hard to get where they are to have this happen makes me sick to my stomach.  This is their retirement property that they purchased a few years ago.   They have made it their own and worked hard to get it where it is......and these assssshatss come and take a piece of it away.   

It's not about the money.....its about the violation of their personal space and property.   

Offline snit

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Hunter
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2021, 07:02:15 PM »
Really sorry to hear about your family's loss JR!

Offline baldopepper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2021, 07:20:00 PM »
That doesn't really look like a local, spur of the moment breakin like we've had around there. Suspect that was someone much more organized and, hate to say, stuff won't show up on any local markets. Not the usual stuff the druggies around there snap up. You couldn't just drive that stuff out in the open around Hunters or someone would have noticed.  Really sorry to hear about this and sure hope they catch the bas_____s that did it

Offline cougforester

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: DU, RMEF
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2021, 07:27:03 PM »
Yuck. Sorry to hear. Hope these turds get caught. I'll keep my eyes out for stuff floating around in Spokane just in case someone is dumb enough to post stuff!

Offline hunthard

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2021, 07:32:20 PM »
.Had I caught them, there would have been some old school justice.  The crappy part about that is....they would have hung me for it.  These meth head dirt bags get away with stuff like this and the good guys go to jail when they extract their last few teeth with boot.   :bash: :bash: 

Not if you got a guy like me on the jury, getting tired of seeing dirt bags get away with this.

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2021, 07:32:58 PM »
Pretty sure they were not professionals.  Lots of dumb stuff done and possible evidence left behind.  The neighbor at the bottom is a year round residence and believes this happened in the middle of the night.  She thought she heard them but didn’t know it wasn’t my sister and brother-in-law because it was late. 

My guess is they were there for the easy Pickens and came back for the big items.  Looks almost as if they spent the night.  It really is disgusting.  They took a ton of stuff.  Silverware, broom and dust pan, blankets, coffee pot, movies,  etc.   they even took the shower head.   

Our entire state has a meth and heroin problem.  These crackheads thrive off our liberal government not holding them accountable.   Add that to a huge county with limited Leo resources and this happens.    :bash: :bash:

Offline fishngamereaper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2021, 07:41:24 PM »
Didn't someone else on this site that has relatives up there recently have siding and windows taken off of a house.

Most likely the same group. Someone's homestead is growing larger and eventually someone will catch on.

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2021, 07:43:09 PM »
https://spokane.craigslist.org/spo/d/springdale-damaging-property-trespass/7288942486.html

Very interesting post that is in the same general vicinity.   

Offline Ridgeratt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Old Salt
  • IBEW 73 (Retired) Burden on the working class.
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2021, 07:50:36 PM »
This is my son's place in the last 3 weeks.

This is by Deer Park.

He had just bought it and the realtor had not pulled the lock box off the gate yet.
The photo of him and I was when he was showing it to his mom and I.

They left just enough studs to keep the roof standing. Since it had a 40 year comp roof.  I think they are planning on a return trip.  Once the roof comes down, they can saw it up in sections and then strip it out at their leisure in a new place.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 08:36:38 PM by Ridgeratt »

Offline Jingles

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2021, 07:55:01 PM »
.Had I caught them, there would have been some old school justice.  The crappy part about that is....they would have hung me for it.  These meth head dirt bags get away with stuff like this and the good guys go to jail when they extract their last few teeth with boot.   :bash: :bash: 

Not if you got a guy like me on the jury, getting tired of seeing dirt bags get away with this.
With a front bucket on the tractor  doesn't the saying I have a gun and Shovel and know how to use both apply?
HMC/USN/RET
1969 -1990
The comments of this poster do not reflect the opinions of HUNTWA Administrators or Moderators unless they so state.

The duty of a Patriot is to protect his country from it's government

Offline fishngamereaper

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2021, 07:55:58 PM »
 :yeah:....to Ridgeratt

That's who I was thinking of. Someone is putting in the hours up in that area.

Lots of pre planning and looking suspicious goes in to these types of crime spree's. Someone had to see something odd and they just haven't realized its important info yet.

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2021, 07:56:12 PM »
This is my son's place in the last 3 weeks.

Where is this? 

Offline MADMAX

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Old Salt
  • I like big bucks and I can not lie
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2021, 08:07:39 PM »
Had it to happen to a pal near eburg
Stole all kinds of household stuff
Somebody is going to get hurt or worse sooner or later when they get caught by the owners
Too bad
The feeling of being violated never goes away
Sorry for you folks
I Ain't Captain Walker.
I'm The Guy Who Carries Mr. Dead In His Pocket

What would life be without the thrill of the hunt ?

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Legend
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2021, 08:13:21 PM »
Following along and keeping an eye out.

Offline baldopepper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2021, 08:15:45 PM »
Neighbor flew around there in his helicopter quite a bit and says there are a lot of off the grid, semi hidden homesteads around there. I've run into a few when I got off the main drags myself. I'd be almost tempted to hire a small plane to cruise around those hills a bit and see if just maybe they parked some of that stuff outside.  Not as many of those "homesteaders" as there used be, bit still few hidden away up there.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal