collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: New Tires for F-350  (Read 1414 times)

Offline C-Money

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
  • Self proclaimed 3pt master
New Tires for F-350
« on: April 05, 2021, 10:08:08 AM »
Bought my pickup back in 2008. It needed tires at time of purchase, so put on the Firestone Transforce A/T. I use those tires on the rigs at work, and really liked them so it was no brainer to put them on my personal truck. The Transforce A/T has been an excellent tire. Fast forward almost 13 years and over 60,000 miles, it was long over due to get a new set of tires for my truck. Naturally, I went straight for the local Firestone dealer. After an interaction that did not encourage me to drop over a grand in their store, I went to Tires West in Warden. I received excellent service and a fair price on a set of Falken Wildpeak A/T. So far, the Falkens are great. Low noise, smooth ride. If you are in the market for a set of tires, and tired of cooperate big business treatment, Tires West is an excellent small town tire shop.
I felt like a one legged cat trying to bury a terd on a frozen pond!

Offline HntnFsh

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
Re: New Tires for F-350
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 10:11:50 AM »
Those are great tires and will be what i put on my Silverado when the time comes.

Offline Sandberm

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 10:18:12 AM »
Ill be in the market also at the end of summer for some new tires for my 1500 chevy,...so these positive/negative tire reviews i appreciate  :tup:

Offline C-Money

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
  • Self proclaimed 3pt master
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 10:23:08 AM »
I have heard a lot of positive comments about the Falken Wildpeaks. People like them! I wasn't to tore up about not ending up with another set of Firestones. Worst comment I have been told about the Wildpeaks is that they pick up rocks in the tread more than others tires.
I felt like a one legged cat trying to bury a terd on a frozen pond!

Offline DWBMontana

• Tracker
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 10:22:00 AM »
I put the Wildpeaks on my 18 F350, just for winter here in Montana, seem like a good tire, never really was able to drive in snow, lol, pretty mild winter here in Montana. They were highly recommended by the tire shop I trust.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal