collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Crabbing with the guys from greenway outdoors  (Read 1925 times)

Offline NW-GSP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Crabbing with the guys from greenway outdoors
« on: October 13, 2021, 05:34:15 PM »
My brother is the producer for the greenway outdoors, they came out this last summer for some crabbing and fishing. They have also come out to go hunting for chukar quail and duck and those episodes are on the sportsman’s channel.

Offline Birdguy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Crabbing with the guys from greenway outdoors
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 09:04:17 PM »
I saw the chukar episode. I like the show enough but the hosts voice gets to me quick! It was an interesting show, I think they got two chukar and looked over a half hour for the one. It seemed legit, it tough for dogs to scent at times in the heat it appeared they we in. Very cool your brother is involved in that kind of work!!!

Offline NW-GSP

• Frontiersman
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 10:24:07 PM »
I saw the chukar episode. I like the show enough but the hosts voice gets to me quick! It was an interesting show, I think they got two chukar and looked over a half hour for the one. It seemed legit, it tough for dogs to scent at times in the heat it appeared they we in. Very cool your brother is involved in that kind of work!!!

Ya that day of chukar hunting went south quickly, it’s a long story but my dog ended up having pancreatitis and I had no idea. Due to that it made his blood sugar extremely low and he became unresponsive while out in the field. Luckily I made a post on the wa hunting page and a guy brought his sxs out and got me back to my rig so I could get him to a vet. When I get a chance I’ll add the podcast where Kyle the host of the show talks about what happened.

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Explorer
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 05:43:09 AM »
Personally never heard of them myself.
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline Wanttohuntmore

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 07:33:29 AM »
I saw that episode as well.   Cool seeing some WA hunting on TV.  Does Kyle have some ties in WA?

Offline NW-GSP

• Frontiersman
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 11:31:41 PM »
I saw that episode as well.   Cool seeing some WA hunting on TV.  Does Kyle have some ties in WA?

Only ties to WA is me. He’s honestly a great guy. My kids call him uncle Kyle. He works really hard to try to get the next generation into hunting.

Offline NW-GSP

• Frontiersman
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 11:33:20 PM »
Personally never heard of them myself.

They have been out for a couple of years, sportmans Chanel is the main place for them but they do have some YouTube stuff and a good amount of podcasts

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal