collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Oregon Wolf Pack Poisoned  (Read 20258 times)

Offline logola512c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Re: Oregon Wolf Pack Poisoned
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2021, 04:24:29 PM »
Seattle and many of those who live there are the glowing example of whats wrong with this country.  Organized and civil society that it is.  Once you folks have seattle squared away, then by all means come back and tackle the right and wrong of wolves.

Seattle folks have a chance at "getting squared away" this coming Tuesday.  There is a special election to decide whether to recall Kshama Sawant from Seattle's District 3 city council seat.  Any bets ??

I wish it was a city-wide vote, but it is not.  So I can't vote in it.   

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2021, 04:32:05 PM »
The saddest part about this situation is that if someone is convicted of this they will be absolutely hung while the mobs of looters and rioters walk freely and are actually encouraged by our government and media. This country is in absolutely pathetic shape.

Have any of the rewards offered in WA ever been collected on?
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2021, 04:34:57 PM »
The saddest part about this situation is that if someone is convicted of this they will be absolutely hung while the mobs of looters and rioters walk freely and are actually encouraged by our government and media. This country is in absolutely pathetic shape.

Have any of the rewards offered in WA ever been collected on?

Several years ago a conviction was made for an illegal wolf kill, I don't know if whomever reported it got any reward?
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline Seabass

• Scout
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2021, 04:35:26 PM »

The West and East edges of our country are in pathetic shape. Everything in between is still pretty awesome. Unfortunately the population of our country lives in those edges.

Offline LDennis24

• Bear poker
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2021, 09:24:17 PM »
Hunters lives matter! Let's storm the woods and burn them down! Let's go to Cabela's and burn it too! Yeah that'll show them that we're not happy about the wolves! Oh wait...

Offline LDennis24

• Bear poker
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2021, 09:28:59 PM »
I believe someone on here needed help eliminating a LARGE gopher population from their alfalfa field. No restrictions in Idaho. Primeland in Lewiston has 25# bags.

Here's a link to some available online.

https://www.solutionsstores.com/gopher-bait-50-strychnine

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2021, 09:29:34 PM »
Sad to see explicit cheering of illegal actions that condemned some animals (who had no choice in their selection of species-level biology or geographic location) to a prolonged and agonizing death.  The anti's just love to see statements like that, I'm sure.

I hope I'm not alone on this site in this regard, and I don't believe I am, but I stand against actions like this.  Not the way to work towards resolution of conflict over management of wildlife (which is difficult, I am aware), or convince the broader public that hunters can be trusted in the stewardship of wildlife.

It’s unfortunate it’s come to this, but I’ve learned over my many years that there is no compromise on the left. People are figuring it out, it’s not limited to the issue anymore either. :twocents:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2021, 09:47:02 PM »
Seattle and many of those who live there are the glowing example of whats wrong with this country.  Organized and civil society that it is.  Once you folks have seattle squared away, then by all means come back and tackle the right and wrong of wolves.

Seattle folks have a chance at "getting squared away" this coming Tuesday.  There is a special election to decide whether to recall Kshama Sawant from Seattle's District 3 city council seat.  Any bets ??

Lmao :chuckle:
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline chukarchaser

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2021, 06:19:39 PM »
Huntphool you nailed it on both counts.  The left will not compromise and Sawant will survive recall easily.  Look how many idiots actually voted for the democratic candidate for Seattle attorney.  Heck the state democratic party even doubled down on there support for her.

Offline greenhead_killer

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: wsf life member, wsta, mdf, sci, sscf
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2021, 06:44:23 PM »
Sad to see explicit cheering of illegal actions that condemned some animals (who had no choice in their selection of species-level biology or geographic location) to a prolonged and agonizing death.  The anti's just love to see statements like that, I'm sure.

I hope I'm not alone on this site in this regard, and I don't believe I am, but I stand against actions like this.  Not the way to work towards resolution of conflict over management of wildlife (which is difficult, I am aware), or convince the broader public that hunters can be trusted in the stewardship of wildlife.

It’s unfortunate it’s come to this, but I’ve learned over my many years that there is no compromise on the left. People are figuring it out, it’s not limited to the issue anymore either. :twocents:
100% spot on. there is no compromise. problem with most conservatives/republicans is were told we have to keep the higher standard, take the higher road. well, look where that has left us. weve been 'turning the other cheek' for so long that it almost appears weve forgotten how to fight. people always think fighting is like boxing, clean and organized. at some point, were gonna have to realize the real stuff happens in the trenches. its a nasty way to go about it, but thats the truth. keep being told to stay the higher moral and do it the 'right' way, well be legislated right out or broke to the point where its an impossible climb out of the hole weve allowed talking heads to bury us in

Offline LDennis24

• Bear poker
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2021, 06:49:55 PM »
 :yeah:

Offline MtnMuley

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2021, 07:28:26 PM »
 :yeah: :yeah:

That might be the post of the year in my book. If I was smart enough to put as my signature below where I post I would lol.

Offline nwhunter

• Sourdough
  • nwhunter
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2021, 08:46:24 PM »
I don't think  would have the stones to do it but I sure as heck am not going to condemn it.. If you've seen what has happened in the last 15 years to deer and elk herds because of wolf, bears and cats its way out of hand and WDFW or ODFW  aren't  going to do a thing about it so guess someone did :dunno:

Offline Doublelunger

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2021, 08:50:02 PM »

:yeah:

Terrible!!! :bash: :bash:

Perchance did the article mention a recipe? (Asking for a friend)

This comment *censored*

(Some tongue in cheek comments probably don't need to be censored, and negative comments on this issue are understandable, but advising what to use as poison and where to buy it probably should not be on this forum, please refrain from that!)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:11:39 AM by bearpaw »

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• FLY NAVAL AVIATION
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • How do you measure trying, you do, or you don’t.
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2021, 09:31:32 PM »

100% spot on. there is no compromise. problem with most conservatives/republicans is were told we have to keep the higher standard, take the higher road. well, look where that has left us. weve been 'turning the other cheek' for so long that it almost appears weve forgotten how to fight. people always think fighting is like boxing, clean and organized. at some point, were gonna have to realize the real stuff happens in the trenches. its a nasty way to go about it, but thats the truth. keep being told to stay the higher moral and do it the 'right' way, well be legislated right out or broke to the point where its an impossible climb out of the hole weve allowed talking heads to bury us in

Yep.👍

"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Hi I'm 8156, our leader is Bearpaw.
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A TIGER WHEN YOUR HEAD IS IN ITS MOUTH! Winston Churchill

Keep Calm And Duc/Ski Doo On!

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal