collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Trespassing?  (Read 12118 times)

Offline LDennis24

• Bear poker
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Trespassing?
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2022, 09:14:09 PM »
Found this one today. Think you should take this idea and run with it Rainier  :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Hey, I know that place!
Was this one still there too?

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2022, 10:11:06 PM »
I will say it is a real treat when someone comes scross my signs, googles the LLC to get the phone number, calls me up and says hey I have trail cameras on what used to be timber land and is now owned by you, can I go in and retrieve my cameras?  You bet.

Or hey I see you now own some great ground, we have a terminally I’ll hunter who could really benefit from your land and road system. Sure you bet.

Watching young hunters get their first animal in an unpressured environment where they have time to get a quality shot at a deer or an elk without the pumpkin brigade swarming in and unloading on the animal first is an unreal experience.

It is very rewarding when people do it the right way and gives me hope in our future.

They aren’t making any more land so the future of hunting is going to rely on good relationships with private landowners.

Like I said in another post the majority of land in Washington state is privately owned.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2022, 05:54:51 AM »
Found this one today. Think you should take this idea and run with it Rainier  :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Hey, I know that place!
Was this one still there too?
yeah but I didn't catch it until I was just passing it and was too lazy to turn around just for a pic. Plus I felt he isn't the kind of guy I wanted to have to deal with on my beautiful Sunday drive  :chuckle: man that country is just beautiful this time of year.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2022, 06:52:44 AM »
I saw that sign last winter and was sad for the dog but the sign warmed my heart.
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline LDennis24

• Bear poker
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2022, 08:40:46 AM »
All the men except Gary have passed away in that family in the last few yrs. That was a disgruntled woman who made that sign! She is mean and tough as rawhide. She would probably shoot you then walk up and cut your sack clean off and throw it to the other dog they have. They have a crazy hillbilly hired man who calls himself The Norwegian or something. He is always running around out there and will stop and yack at you about how BA he is and how you better watch yourself around him! LMAO He's a character for sure.

Offline Jonathan_S

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Old Salt
  • Volleyfire Brigade, Cryder apologist
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2022, 08:57:01 AM »
That's the thing with trespassing...never know who's got nothing to lose.
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with too many facts.

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2022, 08:57:51 AM »
All the men except Gary have passed away in that family in the last few yrs. That was a disgruntled woman who made that sign! She is mean and tough as rawhide. She would probably shoot you then walk up and cut your sack clean off and throw it to the other dog they have. They have a crazy hillbilly hired man who calls himself The Norwegian or something. He is always running around out there and will stop and yack at you about how BA he is and how you better watch yourself around him! LMAO He's a character for sure.
and thats why I waited till I was through that stretch to stop and grab my water out of the cooler  :chuckle:
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2022, 08:59:41 AM »
Almost as bad as Pontiac Ridge, guy got shot right on the road for stopping in the wrong spot

Offline LDennis24

• Bear poker
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2022, 10:45:56 AM »
Yeah Chesaw is getting to be known as the don't go alone or empty handed territory isn't it? Did they find that guy responsible for the last two murders? The one who ran from the scene and they didn't persue?

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal