collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Conflict goat points  (Read 3601 times)

Offline sagerat

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Longhunter
Re: Conflict goat points
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2022, 01:13:12 PM »
Why not just let them sit there forever. They’re letting me keep all the youth points from back when they split into categories. That was a brilliant move.

Offline joedawjes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2022, 03:21:52 PM »
Just got a response - accumulated points will come back if they offer the hunt again. Can't be transferred.

I was wondering about reimbursement/transfer of points because what if they never offer the hunt again? Seems like charging for an opportunity/product that isn't even offered would be an issue.

Offline MtnMuley

• Site Sponsor
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2022, 03:26:20 PM »
Just got a response - accumulated points will come back if they offer the hunt again. Can't be transferred.

I was wondering about reimbursement/transfer of points because what if they never offer the hunt again? Seems like charging for an opportunity/product that isn't even offered would be an issue.

If you applied for a conflict goat hunt in the past, you "bought a chance" and gained a point if unsuccessful. If they never have the hunt again, why would even having a point even matter? Wanting a transfer of the couple points that people have or getting a refund is absurd in my opinion.  :twocents:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal