collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: How bout this big blacktail too  (Read 18752 times)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: How bout this big blacktail too
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2007, 04:58:49 PM »
that pic...from photobucket.

Photo Description   

File Name: post-64-1111725541.jpg (rename)

.jpg  cancel  Taken With: unknown
File Size: 81 kb - 540x360 Taken On: 2005:03:24 20:23:07
Orientation: 1 X Resolution: 90/1
Y Resolution: 90/1 Resolution Unit: 2
Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 Date Time: 2005:03:24 20:23:07
Exif IFD Pointer: 164 Color Space: 65535
Exif Image Width: 540 Exif Image Length: 360

says that pic was taken or modified or whatever 3/24/2005
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline billythekidrock

• Varmint
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2007, 05:02:51 PM »
the first pic archery288 posted will not list the details for whatever reason. the date taken of thepic's listed is a ways apart, but i think if the pic was modified like in photoshop or something it will change the date it was taken. either way, the pic's were taken over a year ago.

Man Jack..you post fast.
Yes the date can change if modified in some programs. I saved these pics on Saturday, April 02, 2005, 7:53:01 PM to my hard drive. Then later saved it and a bunch of other crap/cool pics to dvd.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 05:04:21 PM »
 ;)

i'm bored. it seems nobody wants to get their car fixed when they can't get anywhere.

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline billythekidrock

• Varmint
  • Explorer
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2007, 05:26:41 PM »
This may not prove it's not a fake but come up with more solid proof than just a jealous opinion, otherwise we have no reason not to believe him.

Enough proof? :chuckle:

Offline M_ray

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2007, 05:36:07 PM »
 No Billy not enough did you guy's ever think ... Trail cam pics???? That's why ther are grainy and if you look they are not exactly the same angles such is the case when you take a trail cam down and put it back up on the same tree you will never get it in the exact location twice. And I'm not sure I buy the stick theory as many of the sticks I saw last year in Idaho looked the same this year when I went on my hunts.

Oh and another thing archery288 hunts in a fair size party of guys and his dad and friends are huge fisherman he grew up on the Cowlitz for gods sake and I dont mean just fishing it, his dad's house his the one you can see straight accross from the Blue Creek boat ramp!!!!! you dont think anyone of them is a member of Ifish? or may have these trail cam pics either huh????  you haven't proved anything there seems to be answers for all your theory's. :ass:
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed here are not those of HW Management, Admins, Mods or Myself... But they are the opinions of Elvis who has revealed them to me through the medium of my pet hamster, Lee Harvey Oswald...

MB

Growing old is mandatory ... Growing up is optional!

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
Got this guys pic in rifle season... Guess thats what I get for archery hunting!!!

so was it a trail cam pic?
it sounded like he was saying he took the pics this year during rifle season. that is clearly not the case. what is the whole story?

Offline M_ray

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 05:51:18 PM »
Look I am not saying I know for sure that these are ligit I know him a bit and he's never lied to me. I dont like the mentality "guilty until you prove to us that you or your party are the lucky Ba$=ards that took this pic" Someone had to take it, just like someone has to win the lottery too!

Kinda reminds me of the good ole MM lynching you Mods on this one are doing your site some good PR justice I left MM cause of this kind of stuff.  archery288 was tying to contribte something interesting and cool to see and everyone cant wait to blast holes in his post.

There's more that want to discount it than to except it at this point I don't know maybe I like the underdog or maybe I'll just believe him until I have a reason not too.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed here are not those of HW Management, Admins, Mods or Myself... But they are the opinions of Elvis who has revealed them to me through the medium of my pet hamster, Lee Harvey Oswald...

MB

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 05:55:30 PM »
Kinda reminds me of the good ole MM lynching you Mods on this one are doing your site some good PR justice

tell the guy to come and set the record straight.
there's no lynching going on...he said he took the pics during rifle season. the pics were clearly at least 2.5 years old, maybe more. definitely not during rifle season.
thats all i see.

Offline billythekidrock

• Varmint
  • Explorer
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2007, 05:58:05 PM »
you haven't proved anything there seems to be answers for all your theory's.
Well I tried to post but you beat me to it.  Again, beaten to the punch.

Wow...seems like you put some thought into it.
But how do you explain that I have the same exact pic (right down to the same pixel dimensions) he posted on dvd? The one he alluded to taking this fall that I have had archived for over two years?

I was not disputing who took the pic, rather when the pic was taken. If anyone says it was taken this year they are full of bs.

Offline billythekidrock

• Varmint
  • Explorer
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »
Kinda reminds me of the good ole MM lynching you Mods on this one are doing your site some good PR justice I left MM cause of this kind of stuff.  archery288 was tying to contribte something interesting and cool to see and everyone cant wait to blast holes in his post.

No lynching going on here, just laying out the facts. This has nothing to do with anyone being a mod, it has to do with a young kid trying to pull the wool.

Offline Houndhunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »
 :chuckle: i thinks its kinda funny

Offline M_ray

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2007, 06:10:16 PM »
 :dunno: I guess you guy's win I was just trying to give a guy the benifit of the doubt
Wow...seems like you put some thought into it.
Nope just tellin you what he told me.

BTW he is working right now not sure if he will post here tonite maybe you guys will get lucky and he can come on to defend himself and you can get your hooks into him.

MB

Offline lemondog

• Scout
  • Groups: lemondog
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2007, 06:30:02 PM »
Don,t know if its real or not but I can tell you I hunted a buck a lot like that with archery gear In the 80"s. He lived just ot side the Renton city limits. They can get that big and are almost impossible to kill within our seasons.......

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Explorer
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2007, 07:05:27 PM »
Hey Jack did you have to ride that fine chicken a full 7 secs?

:bs:
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline billythekidrock

• Varmint
  • Explorer
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2007, 08:32:28 PM »
And lets just say "I AM EFFIN HEATED!"       

LOL..Sorry, it is kinda funny, but not really..

download 8 different pics of that buck
Share...I only have the three.

look at the posts and how people could get those pics of that buck
What the .....? :chuckle: How the .....? :chuckle:

My apologies - I didn't know I was having a prank pulled on me!
No problems... I am sure the comedic value alone will make everyone forgive you.. :chuckle:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal