collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: ( PLEASE VOTE!!! Youth hunters ) Deer Mount for free Contest  (Read 25826 times)

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Legend
Re: ( PLEASE VOTE!!! Youth hunters ) Deer Mount for free Contest
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2010, 07:44:22 AM »
Gonna be a close one.  If you never thought your vote counted for something.............Why not honor these young fellas and the sponsor of this contest and VOTE.   Thanks

Offline Ranger91298

• Longhunter
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2010, 08:00:15 AM »
Great looking bucks boys... Joe does some great work so you will be pleased...

Scott

Offline Hunter Dug

• Longhunter
  • Owner: S&D Skull Works
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2010, 08:16:38 AM »
Wow, tuff to chose so I gave it a tie great job boys.

Offline Hunter Dug

• Longhunter
  • Owner: S&D Skull Works
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2010, 08:18:24 AM »
We need one more vote for Quinton to tie it up.

Offline Smokepole

• Kevin Miller
  • Sourdough
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2010, 08:21:37 AM »
Two fine young buck hunters & it's hard to choose.  Quinton, don't lose too much sleep over taking seven shots.  I have been known to miss bad.  I guess we should target practice this summer!  Nice stories you guys.  I enjoyed them both.  Good luck hunting!

Offline BLKBEARKLR

• Frontiersman
  • Taxidermist
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2010, 09:37:41 AM »
Good luck to both you boys. I will be away until Sunday night trying to fill my bull tag in Toutle.   I will check the results when I get back.

Joe
22 years 3 months and 4 days, happily retired from the U.S Army.

Offline MRSBLKBEARKLR

• Pilgrim
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2010, 04:09:54 PM »
Wow, very close.  Joe will be out of the woods on Sunday!

Offline BLKBEARKLR

• Frontiersman
  • Taxidermist
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2010, 10:36:22 AM »
Well I usually have discussions with myself, since I am now the only male in the house and I am voted out. I always include it as me, myself and I so I can have a three count on votes.

On this vote I was only allowed to vote once for myself, so Me and I are feeling left out, and have decided to give their votes to Quinton. So the way Me, Myself and I see things that is a tie right down the middle.

So both of you will get free mounts of whatever you chose, please have your dads get a hold of me so we can figure out how to get everything to me to start this.

Once again I want to wish you both congratulations on a job well done and sticking with it. There will always be memories of the first deer you harvested so make sure you keep good field notes and a journal, Right now it may not seem important but when you get older small memories seem to fade away, but a Journal will always bring you back to the day.

Joe 
22 years 3 months and 4 days, happily retired from the U.S Army.

Offline billythekidrock

• Varmint
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »
Well I usually have discussions with myself, since I am now the only male in the house and I am voted out. I always include it as me, myself and I so I can have a three count on votes.

On this vote I was only allowed to vote once for myself, so Me and I are feeling left out, and have decided to give their votes to Quinton. So the way Me, Myself and I see things that is a tie right down the middle.

So both of you will get free mounts of whatever you chose, please have your dads get a hold of me so we can figure out how to get everything to me to start this.

Once again I want to wish you both congratulations on a job well done and sticking with it. There will always be memories of the first deer you harvested so make sure you keep good field notes and a journal, Right now it may not seem important but when you get older small memories seem to fade away, but a Journal will always bring you back to the day.

Joe 

Flippin' awsome.
Some really great people here.

Congrats boys.

Offline NWBREW

• Frontiersman
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2010, 10:47:50 AM »

Joe 

All I can say is that is such a great way to help with the memories of their first deer. Joe, That is AWESOME. This is why this site stands out far above any others......the people her are second to none.
Just one more day

Offline markts

• Thank God Im a country boy
  • Sourdough
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2010, 11:14:21 AM »
Thats the way I voted :chuckle: Great thing you are doing Joe ;)

Offline elkster23

• Pilgrim
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2010, 12:24:04 PM »
 :chuckle: What a great thing you have done for these two young hunters.  :brew: Thank you to the dad's and this site for promoting ethical, trained hunters for our future! Awesome job boys!! Keep up the good work! The first buck is so special. I can still smell the morning dew on the grass, the smell of my old 30-30 going off (several times! LOL) and the exhilaration of my first harvest! Now my little 2x2 horns were pretty small compared to your two bucks....but in my heart and my memories, it was the harvest of a lifetime! I remember it as if it was yesterday....but it was in fact 46 years ago! I have logged onto google earth not to long ago and actually found exactly where the buck came to rest! Boys now you have your special day! There will be other memorable hunts, memorable harvests....but your first with your dad by your side will always be your best!

Congrats.....and Joe...You are awesome!

Offline C-Money

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
  • Self proclaimed 3pt master
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2010, 12:50:39 PM »
Wounderful! Congrats you guys on some fine first bucks and a mount one of the best gifts anyone could give to a youngster!
I felt like a one legged cat trying to bury a terd on a frozen pond!

Offline Teamks

• Tracker
  • 2010 Clockum muzzy bull
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2010, 03:09:47 PM »
Joe this is the most awesome thing a guy could do for two kids, My son Christian has been looking everyday to see who won and just told me 10min ago it was a tie and both would be getting mounts I will give you a call when you are available

Offline Dayton Elk

• Tracker
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2010, 03:31:02 PM »
Joe, your great, vould not have made a better choice, God Bless!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal