collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Fuel Fix Question?  (Read 22220 times)

Offline EMPyre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
Re: Fuel Fix Question?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »
I've been all through the site and the EPA site and can't for the life of me find a copy of those test reports they reference in the product accolades.  Any idea on where I might find this data?  Still not sure how a small amount of this product will improve fuel economy.
Erich with an H

Offline Alchase

• Explorer
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »
No offense CoastHunter, but if the product did what it claims it would be headline news across the world.

Benefits
Non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Increases fuel economy.
Reduces toxic emissions.
Burns 99.9-9% clean.
Reduces heat and friction.
Works in any internal combustion engine.
Cleans and lubricates engine parts.
Safe for the environment.
Easy to use.
Fill your tank less frequently.
Improves your vehicle performance.
Works with any fuel.
Less maintenance costs.
100% natural and biodegradable

Sorry this sounds like a scam. The only parts fuel touch are The fuel pump, injectors, and combustion chamber so what is being lubricated if it burns 99.9% clean?

Google the product and you get 30 plus sites trying to sell you a distributorships.

Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

Offline EMPyre

• Scout
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »
Yeah I'd be pretty leery of this, reeks of a scam, not just because the science isn't there, but also because of the distributorship sales.  What's it cost to become a distributor? do you buy the product from your sponsor, and need to get 10 friends to setup distributorship too?  Just seems a bit off to me.
Erich with an H

Offline Coasthunterjay

• Sourdough
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 02:03:17 PM »
No offense CoastHunter, but if the product did what it claims it would be headline news across the world.

Thats because it is new and will be soon.they just finished the comercials for it and they are going to start shooting them on TV at the indy 500 in late may....so heads up, this is me being a good guy and telling all of you about something that works.

Sorry this sounds like a scam. The only parts fuel touch are The fuel pump, injectors, and combustion chamber so what is being lubricated if it burns 99.9% clean?

Thats because you dont only use it in your fuel.......use it in fuel, oil, transmission.....replaces 2 cycle oil....and unlike oil thast coats a surface of a product allowing a cooler surface friction, this stuff actually penetrates the items it touchhs after it cleans them, and elimates alot of things that oils dont do......

And all this on a small scale.......like i said i was scepticle but have tried it and so far from what my jeep tells me is that i am getting over 75 miles to a tank more in gas by using this stuff, and my temerature gauge is slightly lower....telling me that my engine is running at a lower temperature, which is very good for a vehicle.....

But i am not trying to sell this to you.....just interested in the comments you all make on it.......needed a bunch of sceptics....got them here,,,,, :chuckle:

Offline Coasthunterjay

• Sourdough
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »
no robodad im not angry at you.....but thanks though....

and again if anyone else is at all interested in this go ahead and PM me and i will get you all the info you need....

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »
if you have repetitive issues with a fuel injector and the factory decides to take a fuel sample and they find wierd stuff of any kind in your fuel, they will void your warranty on your injectors.
just ask me, cuz i know, it's happened before.

if you have a lift kit and big tires on your super duty and you bust a u-joint, it ain't gonna be warranty. same sort of thing.

i don't buy it.

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 05:24:39 PM »
oh yeah, the boss man doesn't appreciate selling stuff or pushing stuff without paying for advertising rights, so lets keep it down, ok?

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

Offline Coasthunterjay

• Sourdough
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 05:48:40 PM »
if you have repetitive issues with a fuel injector and the factory decides to take a fuel sample and they find wierd stuff of any kind in your fuel, they will void your warranty on your injectors.
just ask me, cuz i know, it's happened before.

if you have a lift kit and big tires on your super duty and you bust a u-joint, it ain't gonna be warranty. same sort of thing.

i don't buy it.

WILL NOT 100% VOID ANY WARRENTY AT ALL!!!!

look at the website thats all im saying........

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »
at the dealer(i work there for a long time) if there is something hokey in your fuel and you are having injector issues(for example) i will not replace injectors under warranty.
thats all i'm saying.

Offline Coasthunterjay

• Sourdough
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 09:13:04 PM »
at the dealer(i work there for a long time) if there is something hokey in your fuel and you are having injector issues(for example) i will not replace injectors under warranty.
thats all i'm saying.

I will get you more info to prove it wont void your warrenty.........but good question jackelope.....keep the hard ones comming like that!

Offline quacker whacker

• Hunter
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 07:42:57 AM »
there is no such thing as a "magical" additive you can add to your fuel, oil, etc. and all of a sudden get way better mileage out of your vehicle. seems kind of odd that this is the first place i've heard of this product if it really does what it says it does.

Slenk

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 07:54:08 AM »
Sounds like more Snake Oil to me also. :twocents:
Slenk

Offline Coasthunterjay

• Sourdough
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 09:37:56 AM »
Well there is deffinantly nothing fishy or snakie about this stuff......It just simply works, but then again i am not trying to sell it to you all....i just thought i would try to let you all in on something that potentially works...and from what i have used, IT DOES!

It pretty much just reforms the way your fuel is burned and adds lubrication to your vehicle at the same way....

by reforming the fuel, by burning it more completely....so insted of your vehicle burning a lower percent of the fuel that goes through your engine. The ETHOS FR makes the fuel burn more completely, and by adding cleaners and lubrication all at once, you burn it at a less heat, more of it, which means increased HP, Increased fuel mileage, decreased emmisions, decreased Co2(usually decreased to zero), and increased lubricating which means less friction, less heat, less wear and tear on the vehicles important running parts.....but if you dont want any of that, thats OK... :)

But again i thought that since you all are my friends that i would share it with you, not to tell you all about it and tell me that it is a sham, a fake, or skam.......

I didnt believe it at first either, but still tried it because i wanted it to be wrong, i wanted to prove my friend wrong.....i looked like an idoit doing it because it just made me look foolish.......IT WORKS!

as for wether you care, oh well......just thought some of you weekend warriors who go shed hunting, turkey hunting, or travel long distances to go hunting, might like an alternative solution......if you want more info and are interested just PM me.......thats all.....

Your friend, AJ

Offline Alchase

• Explorer
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »
Coasthunter, I do not want this to come across as patronizing, I am 45 years old. I have been into many forms of vehicle interests from drags to extreme 4x4. I have been doing my own maintenance and building since I was 15 years old. Every year a new product comes out claiming the exact same thing this product claims to do. And every year people who should know better far for this stuff.
Not one has ever been proved to be truthful or functional as advertised. So take my experience as you will but my 30 + years of hearing the same claims over and over makes me 100% skeptical.
You want an example just ask a group of your friends if they believe running higher octane gas in a normal car increases performance.
Most will tell you they think this true. then google what octane really means. In laymans terms "it stops knocking (ping) or pre-detination.
All I am saying is if it sounds to good, it probably is and follow the science.
Only 2 defining forces sacrificed themselves for you:
The American Soldier and Jesus Christ. One died for your freedom, the other for your soul.

My rock,
He trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144.1

Offline KillBilly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
  • I kill therefore I Am
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »
AJ, don't let em get you down. We'll just be the ones getting better performance, cleaner burn, and better mileage.
It's all ours..... don't share it with the skeptics......  :IBCOOL:
Some people spend their entire life wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem.
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10
[Today at 11:17:49 AM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]