collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Last weeks total  (Read 3748 times)

Offline monster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
Re: Last weeks total
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 09:05:20 PM »
Who is this Antlerking we speak of  :rolleyes: The Myth who finds ALL the sheds. His he a man or a myth? The God of the brown. *censored* man i have walk miles and have not found 1/16 of your pile.

Offline Lowedog

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 09:58:07 PM »
Who is this Antlerking we speak of  :rolleyes: The Myth who finds ALL the sheds. His he a man or a myth? The God of the brown. *censored* man i have walk miles and have not found 1/16 of your pile.

You are probably not going 4 + days a week.  It takes dedication to achieve a pile like that. 
"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal."
— Aldo Leopold

Offline hirshey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
Nice stack!
I am not opposed to golf, for I suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering deer.

Antlerking

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »
i am a college student and have time to hike alot, but my time is coming, to get a job, I graduate in 2 months and then back to reality. I figured this is my last year to hit it hard, so I have.  :)  My son and I are hittin it in the morning for deer and then sund i am heading to the clochum for elk and then mond. I am heading down to yakima for more elk.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal