collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Want to go hunting?  (Read 143907 times)

Offline umpire72

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
  • Groups: none
Re: Want to go hunting?
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2017, 01:48:50 AM »
I would like to tag along with you. If your still accepting hunting buddies? I want to tag a cow this year if you can let me come along we could cover more ground?

jim
Text me if thats cool 863-670-1358

Offline bassist73

• Pilgrim
« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »
Hello,

I am looking for hunting partners and land to dove hunt around the Seattle area. I used to drive east of the Columbia river, but I am looking to avoid that this year. If anyone is interested or has land, please PM me and let me know. I am willing to pay a fee in needed. Thanks

Offline wrikabi

• Pilgrim
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2017, 02:28:31 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm new hunting and I would like an opportunity to tag along with someone who's experienced. I'm in the process of getting my permit and other legal stuff and I have a russian M91/30 that shoots 7.62x54r. I'm willing to split trip costs if need be.

Thanks!

Offline jennabug

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2017, 02:57:28 PM »
 :hello: Hi fellow new hunters! I recently found out that WDFW also sets up mentored hunts, though they mainly advertise it for turkey hunting.
Contact info can be found under this link (turkey, mentored hunts)...  http://wdfw.wa.gov/hunting/huntered/clinics/

Offline viva_che1363

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2017, 03:35:14 PM »
I know it's a WA forum but I'm looking for someone to hunt with in n idaho this year, deer hunting.
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

Offline gordoh22

• Pilgrim
    • hanscom.international
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2017, 11:07:59 PM »
Looking for a group or person to a camp with at Rimrock area this year and help with my or your haul outs. Not looking for your honey holes. This will be the first year in along time I've had to hunt solo for modern elk season.

Thanks,

Gordon

Offline Cannakoi

• Pilgrim
« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2017, 06:25:00 AM »
Is there anyone hunting willapa hills this weekend? Looking for someone to join me as this is my first time heading out solo.

Offline Bigapplediams73

• Pilgrim
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2017, 09:15:52 AM »
I will be in willapa Ryder wood area. Might be solo as well.

Offline TrailTreker85

• Hunter
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2017, 09:34:20 AM »
I have Sunday thru Thursday off if you either of you need someone to go with. Doing the solo thing as well since I could not get this week off with my partner. I was planning on going towards wind river since I have a lease out there but open to new areas or having someone come with me out there. feel free to shoot me a pm.

Offline mallardhitman

• Pilgrim
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #159 on: September 16, 2017, 10:06:19 AM »
Looking for experienced carpenter that loves waterfowling for helping me modify blind in my place on Ebey Island , you must be safe handling firearms and for your help you can go hunting with me and one or two of my friends , you will not be able to hunt by yourself so please don't ask . call me at 206 788-5362 thx Felipe

Offline etacker13

• Pilgrim
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2017, 09:12:47 AM »
Been hunting GMU 564 on some private land, I am a relatively new archery hunter only been hunting for 2 years, no one I know archery hunts so am looking for someone to help a newbie learn, did get one buck my first year of hunting and since then not a thing :bash:. I live in the Washougal area, willing to travel, pitch in for gas or whatever would be needed of me also have a house down in GMU 681, just looking for someone to help show me the ropes and to have a archery hunting partner just want to hunt whether its deer, elk, bear ect. Thanks, Erik

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:04:17 AM by etacker13 »
Hunt first

Offline hunter123456789

• Pilgrim
« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2017, 01:48:57 PM »
Hi, everyone.

I just took hunter education recently, and I have never hunted.  I am looking for someone to hunt with (or at least point me toward some guidance).  My first choice is to learn to hunt deer with a rifle.  But I have not yet bought my license and would definitely consider other kinds of hunting.  I am overwhelmed by figuring out what to do next, including finding a location to hunt. 

I am in my mid-thirties and just never had family or friends who hunted.  (Here in the city, you hardly even dare ask.) 

I'm looking for one or more people who are safe and responsible, especially with firearms (or bow and arrow).  (I promise to do my best to handle firearms safely!)  I do not drink alcohol, and I do not want to hunt with anyone who drinks while hunting.  I would prefer family-friendly or "low testosterone" groups.  Nothing against single guys per se but would prefer if your sister, niece/nephew, great-granddad, or whoever, is also there to help keep it real since I don't know you well yet.  If by chance you are a woman or group of women, that is fine too!

Offline jennabug

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
Hi, everyone.

I just took hunter education recently, and I have never hunted.  I am looking for someone to hunt with (or at least point me toward some guidance).  My first choice is to learn to hunt deer with a rifle.  But I have not yet bought my license and would definitely consider other kinds of hunting.  I am overwhelmed by figuring out what to do next, including finding a location to hunt. 

I am in my mid-thirties and just never had family or friends who hunted.  (Here in the city, you hardly even dare ask.) 

I'm looking for one or more people who are safe and responsible, especially with firearms (or bow and arrow).  (I promise to do my best to handle firearms safely!)  I do not drink alcohol, and I do not want to hunt with anyone who drinks while hunting.  I would prefer family-friendly or "low testosterone" groups.  Nothing against single guys per se but would prefer if your sister, niece/nephew, great-granddad, or whoever, is also there to help keep it real since I don't know you well yet.  If by chance you are a woman or group of women, that is fine too!

Welcome!  :hello:
I'm pretty new too. I've been hanging around, reading and asking questions for about a year now.

Offline Byoung30

• Pilgrim
« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2019, 06:12:47 PM »
Intermediate east coast hunter new to Washington looking for a hunting partner. I have no idea where to begin out here

Offline jperez

• Pilgrim
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2019, 05:04:32 PM »
Would love to meet-up with an experienced hunter in the Spokane, WA area. Been educating myself as much as possible from the internet about hunting in the local area. Its been a while since I last hunted, about 15 years. I'm 29 years old, veteran of the US Army, and lived here for most my life. I'm also a father of a 5 year old girl and would love to pass these skills onto her one day. I been looking a lot online at going out and looking for sheds and it sounds exciting. Its almost the end of that season I'm noticing though. I'd be interested in going on a discovery trek up North over the weekend. I teach during the week. If anything else, I'd like to just learn anything I can about hunting now that I'm an adult back home. I'd love to learn more about big game and water fowl hunting, really just about anything.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:15:53 PM by jperez »
All I want to do is learn and be outdoors.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

10th Annual - 2024 YOUTH TURKEY HUNT CONTEST (enter by Mar 14) by bearpaw
[Yesterday at 11:27:12 PM]

World Record Archery Blacktail by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:09:06 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington bull by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:06:34 PM]

Fishing with kids in Wenatchee by HardCorpsHuntr
[Yesterday at 10:03:34 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by jjhunter
[Yesterday at 09:12:44 PM]