collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 3D shoot listings  (Read 134477 times)

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Re: 3D shoot listings
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 04:18:46 PM »
Silver Arrow Bowwmen Feb 11-12  Bucks Bulls And Boars
20409 E. Hickox Road, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
 http://www.silverarrowbowmen.com/
Also on Facebook

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline Snapshot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012, 10:25:20 PM »
Get out and support these guys...
I'd just like to remind everybody that it's about the hunting, not just the killing. In other words, it's about the total experience, the sport itself and the challenge involved. Bowhunting, done right, is a justifiable and honorable pursuit. Done for the wrong reasons, simply chalking up kills and seeking personal glory, it's taking away rather than giving back to a principled way of life that has to be experienced to be understood. G.StCharles

Offline SniperDanWA

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, WFW
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 09:06:50 PM »
I'm a member at Skookum Archery in Puyallup (http://www.skookumarchery.com/).  Many of you know about their shoots and the club, but I thought I'd give a shout out for the upcoming events. 

Every Thursday night, Skookum has a Public Instruction night for kids and adults.  This is a great place for families to get into archery.  This is where my son and I got started several years ago.  This year, we are going to go archery hunting for the first time.  He is ready to pull the weight, has the skills and is patient enough.

Skookum has a great course.  There are 4 field courses (15-100yd), a flat range (10-100yd), and an covered outdoor range (10-50yd).  Oh, and then Doug at Great Northwest Archery (http://www.gnwarchery.com/) has an indoor range and Pro Shop on site too.  Many of you go to Doug for Hoyt gear, but he also carries many other products and provides great service too.  Have a question, just ask him and he will reply.  Need a bow tuned up, Doug will get it done too.

These are all open.  For more information on these shoots, check out the Skookum website (http://www.skookumarchery.com/) or send me a PM and I'll do my best to get you the info you need.

Foul Weather Field         Feb 18           14F-14H-14A
Wet 'N Wild 3D               Mar 17/18      3D
Spring Safari                   Apr 7             Safari
NW All-Star                     May 26           F/H/S/FF/3D/A
WA Games                      Jul 7               Target
WA Senior Games           July 8             Target
WSAA State Target         July 14/15      Target
WSAA State FITA Field    Aug 18/19      FITA Field
Cancer Shoot                 Oct 6              14F-14H-14A
Halloween Shoot            Oct 27            3D, Safari

"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as
impossible." - Vince Lombardi

Offline NWWABOWHNTR

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Sourdough
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2012, 07:16:55 AM »
Feb 25/26 WHidbey Bowmen Extreme 3D... 33 targets both days.  Must shoot both days for trophies, Saturday is a start when you want between 8-2, and Sunday is a shotgun start at 9AM with shooter meeting at 8:30.  Breakfast and lunch available on site.
"Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Offline vf52rcl

• Pilgrim
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 10:14:24 PM »
Cedar River Bowman
38000 Enumclaw Franklin Rd SE, Enumclaw, WA 98022
http://www.cedarriverbowmen.net/

2012 CRB Tournament Schedule

Open house
come shoot and enjoy
Feb. 25th

“Redding Warm Up”
(3D Marked Safari)
April 28th, 29th

"The Spring Open" (3D)
May 12th

"IBO Northwest Triple Crown" (3-D)
May 13th

"Extreme 3D"
June 23rd, 24th

"Bownanza" (3D)
July 27th, 28th, 29th

"Bad to the Bone Broadhead" (3-D)
August 11th

CRB Club Picnic and 3-D Shoot
August 12th

Offline NWWABOWHNTR

• Sourdough
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 12:02:43 PM »

Feb 25/26 WHidbey Bowmen Extreme 3D... 33 targets both days.  Must shoot both days for trophies, Saturday is a start when you want between 8-2, and Sunday is a shotgun start at 9AM with shooter meeting at 8:30.  Breakfast and lunch available on site.
"Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Offline NWWABOWHNTR

• Sourdough
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 01:33:06 PM »
Course is all setup... 33 EXTREMELY fun shots..... baaaahhhhhaaaaaaa...

Offline TommyH

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 02:54:27 PM »
just had to put something in here, so i could follow this. :tup:

Offline NWWABOWHNTR

• Sourdough
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2012, 04:52:03 PM »
TBW Traditional shoot, Moses Lake.... 13-15 April, go here for flyer.

http://www.tbwonline.org/Events%20Calendar/Flyers/MosesLake2012.pdf

Offline OSCAR1987

• Archery Range Volunteer
  • Hunter
  • Father-Hunter-Sportsman-Friend
    • Custer's Archers
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 09:19:41 AM »
Hi Guys!
All of the new Pacific Bow Butts targets are now installed at our sight in range. These are extremely durable and tightly compressed targets that are specifically designed for outdoor archery ranges. You can go to http://www.pbbts.com/ and check out all of Karl Plato's archery targets.
Thanks once again to all of the help from Travis H. in setting posts and helping me with building the backstops to hold up the new targets. Each of the "Super Butts" weigh over 200lb and are designed to last several years. Travis showed up with his tractor and cleared out another huge patch of blackberries that were choking out the sight in range.

We are very excited to have Mayberry Sporting Goods and Fountain sponsor the door prizes for our next 3D event, the Spring Throw-Down! Join us at the range Saturday, May 5 and Sunday, May 6. Check out the flyer for times and directions.  Mayberry's is located at 1825 Cornwall - kitty corner from Bellingham High School in downtown Bellingham.

Andrew G.
Archery Chairman
Custer Sportsmens Club
oscar1987@yahoo.com
Hoyt Carbon Element,Black Gold Rush, Tight Spot, Gold Tip and Muzzy....these are a few of MY favorite things

Offline windygorge

• Longhunter
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2012, 07:06:38 AM »
Klickitat shoot.  chinook archers host.  when...april 20, 21, 22.  location..way out in the boonies out of BZ Corner washington.  camping, archery shoot, raffles and all kinds of goodies and good times.  turkey hunting season weekend opener as well.  the shoot is held on state land right smack dab in the middle of turkey central.  so come out, shoot some 3d, camp, go turkey huntin. 
go to chinook archers website and they are on facebook as well for more info.
"God gave you the gift of life, you owe it to God to give your best performance"

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon"

Offline Wazukie

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2012, 07:12:25 AM »
Klickitat shoot.  chinook archers host.  when...april 20, 21, 22.  location..way out in the boonies out of BZ Corner washington.  camping, archery shoot, raffles and all kinds of goodies and good times.  turkey hunting season weekend opener as well.  the shoot is held on state land right smack dab in the middle of turkey central.  so come out, shoot some 3d, camp, go turkey huntin. 

And make sure you pick up after yourself and REMEMBER, PEOPLE LIVE WAY OUT HERE IN THE BOONIES!!!!!
Matthew 6:33

Offline windygorge

• Longhunter
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2012, 07:13:53 AM »

And make sure you pick up after yourself and REMEMBER, PEOPLE LIVE WAY OUT HERE IN THE BOONIES!!!!!
:yeah:
"God gave you the gift of life, you owe it to God to give your best performance"

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon"

Offline OSCAR1987

• Hunter
    • Custer's Archers
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2012, 11:21:45 PM »
Hi Archers!

The Custer Sportsmen's Club Archery Course is located at the WDFW Intalco Unit near the intersection of Lake Terrell and Douglas Roads in Ferndale, Washington. We feature a 2.5 mile walk- through course with over 30 targets in the beautiful natural setting of the WDFW Intalco Unit wildlife area. In addition, we have a 10-70 yard sight in range that we have recently made wheelchair accessible. No membership is required to access the course, just $2/ day green fee. We are open everyday including holidays from dawn to dusk - March through the end of August.

Our 3D events run for 2 days each, Saturday and Sunday- we set up over 30 life size 3D targets including Moose, Bears, Deer and more over the entire walk- through course . Entry fees are $10/ day for Adults, $8/day for youths and kids under 8 Free. We start Saturdays between 8AM and 1PM with scorecards turned in no later than 3PM. Sundays are a Shotgun start at 9AM with groups seeded around the course, we allow late starts but scorecards MUST be turned in by 12 Noon to be eligible for recognition. Drawings and Awards Ceremony starts at 1PM Sunday and door prize drawings are "Winner Must be Present" -we will keep drawing names until all prizes are awarded. Here is our schedule of 3D events for the rest of this summer:

May 5 and 6 - Spring Throw-Down (Door prizes sponsored by Mayberry's)
June 9 and 10 - Pre-Summer Shoot Around (Sponsor announced soon)
July 7 and 8 - Shake-N-Bake-N 3D (Bake sale Door Prizes!)

Check us out...   :tup: 

http://www.custersportsmensclub.com/archery.html
Hoyt Carbon Element,Black Gold Rush, Tight Spot, Gold Tip and Muzzy....these are a few of MY favorite things

Offline OSCAR1987

• Hunter
    • Custer's Archers
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2012, 10:00:32 PM »
Thanks to all the archers who showed up today! WOW what a turnout!
I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. Sunny weather and the mud is drying up fast!
 :IBCOOL:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by jrebel
[Today at 06:27:01 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by HntnFsh
[Today at 05:33:38 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]