collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Large Whitetail where?  (Read 11796 times)

Offline Miles

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Large Whitetail where?
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 07:06:10 AM »
i cant believe there is so many a--holes on one website  :bash: >:(

The a-holes are the ones who come here looking for handouts.  Those are the a-holes, not the people who refuse to give out their hunting spots to the world wide web.   

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 07:13:15 AM »
Well I guess I was thinking that we could share some general areas, guess not..pretty sad.

I noticed your from Brewster. The area you are in is very good for deer, maybe not whitetails. Just put some miles on scouting.
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2011, 07:22:11 AM »
hey bkmfr, might help if ya tell everyone about yourself, i would help you out but but there is no way i could ever hunt whitetails when there are blacktails to be pursued, but the best way to find game is to put miles on as was stated before, scpot, scout and scout some more, good luck to ya and welcome to the sight, just remember when we have this big anti wolf rally at the govenors house or wherever it ends up make sure you get all your friends and come on out, otherwise i fear you wont have any whitetail to hunt in a few years...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:02:49 PM by jackmaster »
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 08:07:54 AM »
i cant believe there is so many a--holes on one website  :bash: >:(

Aw shucks.....meanie!

Offline 400out

• Radio Active YAR
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
  • HA HA! VERY FUNNY!
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 08:12:23 AM »
 :nono:  :( No christmas presents for any of you! You know who's watching  :bdid:
Granted the ability to cause a A nuclear explosion that produces a rapid release of energy from a higher power resulting in the sudden and catastrophic demise of a thread.

Confucius say:
A crowded elevator smells different to a midget!
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers!
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

Offline 400out

• Radio Active YAR
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
  • HA HA! VERY FUNNY!
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2011, 08:13:41 AM »
:nono:  :( No christmas presents for any of you! You know who's watching  :bdid:
Well maybe you clock, that was a stand up offer  :tup: I might have to check into that area! is it FFTH land  :dunno:
Granted the ability to cause a A nuclear explosion that produces a rapid release of energy from a higher power resulting in the sudden and catastrophic demise of a thread.

Confucius say:
A crowded elevator smells different to a midget!
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers!
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 08:19:24 AM »
I still have friends that go to that area sometimes and they might be pissed at me for giving this spot away.   :dunno:  I don't care.  I like to help people out.  Especially new people.  But if my spot isn't good enough for you then oh well.  Hopefully someone else will look up those coordinates and it will help them out.  Maybe someone will post pics of some monster WT buck because of my help.   :tup:

I've been right where Colock is talking about. Biggest critters I've seen anywhere.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Online Woodchuck

• GO TEAM!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Explorer
  • HuntWA Woodblock
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 08:20:51 AM »
Some monster elk right there to.  :twocents:
Antlered rabbit tastes like chicken

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2011, 08:24:32 AM »
Some monster elk right there to.  :twocents:

Freakin' unbelievable elk.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline BKMFR

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: WSF-Life member, F4WM, ITA, RMEF, MDF, ABF-Life member
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »
Definetly some jokers here, I hunt in Okanogan County, mainly the Northern part of the county to the Canadian border where we get our share of 150" class bucks, with a few 160-170" and I've been fortunate enough to be involved in a couple of outstanding Whitetails. I wasn't looking for anyones "Secret Honey Holes" just wondering if there was anyone serious on here that had an opinion on where they think the best of the best is. I am very familiar with getting out and scouting and creating my own outcome. I was thinking or hoping that we could converse about different opinions of where the biggest bucks are taken year in year out in Washington. Thank you to the ones that did and the jokers are truly a waste of time in my opinion, makes me wonder what type of people are on this site, I was hoping hunters helping hunters.....

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 08:26:35 AM »
Beyond freakin' unblievable whitetail......epic.

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 08:29:12 AM »
Definetly some jokers here, I hunt in Okanogan County, mainly the Northern part of the county to the Canadian border where we get our share of 150" class bucks, with a few 160-170" and I've been fortunate enough to be involved in a couple of outstanding Whitetails. I wasn't looking for anyones "Secret Honey Holes" just wondering if there was anyone serious on here that had an opinion on where they think the best of the best is. I am very familiar with getting out and scouting and creating my own outcome. I was thinking or hoping that we could converse about different opinions of where the biggest bucks are taken year in year out in Washington. Thank you to the ones that did and the jokers are truly a waste of time in my opinion, makes me wonder what type of people are on this site, I was hoping hunters helping hunters.....

Now there's a post worthy of an honest and well thought out response!  Your first post should have been more like this.

Welcome to the forum!

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 08:33:46 AM »

Now there's a post worthy of an honest and well thought out response!  Your first post should have been more like this.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of jokers in here and we have fun. Bring your sense of humor and you will too.

Offline Dhoey07

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
    • No Facebook for this guy
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 08:45:22 AM »

If that's what you are looking for, you will have better luck in private messages.  :twocents:

Offline colockumelk

• Frontiersman
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 09:44:43 AM »

Sarcasm is just one of the things I offer every day free of charge to this website.   :tup:

And as far as the unbelievable elk goes.  My secret honey hole is not the best spot IMHO.  The best spot is in the Blue Mountains.  Just ask woodchuck and 400out.  They both know.  Lots of easy walking and big huge bulls.  Just watch out for sasquatch, he'll get ya.  And not in a "he will eat you" kind of way.  I mean he'll get you in a "Deliverance" kind of way.   :yike:
"We Sleep Safe In Our Beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would do us harm."
Author: George Orwell

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU