collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: A couple porcupines from last night  (Read 12784 times)

Offline NRA4LIFE

• Site Sponsor
  • Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA
Re: A couple porcupines from last night
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 12:46:25 PM »
God, I hate those things.  We used to kill every one we saw back in WI.  The little *censored*s had a sweet tooth for plywood and would literally eat our deer stands.  They would also gnaw on the T1-11 on our cabin.  Not to mention swatting our beagles at every chance.  Never knew they had some monetary value until I saw it on this site some time ago.  Some Indian guy back east was soliciting on this site for the hair.
Look man, some times you just gotta roll the dice

Offline Huntbear

• I am a BAD Kitteh
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Y.A.R. Jester aka Smart Ass
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1236486665
Re: A couple porcupines from last night
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »
I was ready for this entire thread to go sideways with the beaver comment and no one took it.  I guess we are all growing up...  Congrats to all...  :chuckle: :chuckle:

Not grown up.. just tired of people getting thier nose out of joint ...  so we do it on FB now... you have to be invited into the group.. so if you complain,,, we can boot your ass...   :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
By my honorable conduct as a hunter let me give a good example and teach new hunters principles of honor, so that each new generation can show respect for their god, other hunters and the animals, and enjoy the dignity of the hunt.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal