collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: sabotaged  (Read 2556 times)

Offline granola/hippyslayer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
sabotaged
« on: September 27, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »
Today i went out to Margarette with a friend of mine who has been waiting about six years to get drawn for this tag.
We get out there first thing this morning he spots a bull two thirds up a ridge then another coming over the top i spot the forty cows in the middle. So he goes in and puts on a stalk he gets within fifty to sixty of the heard then all of a sudden we hear a car horn blasting and a moron driving a yellowish cream vw bus screaming run! run! run away! blasting that horn the whole time :stup: .  I bet you can guess where this is going . they spooked and bolted no shot nothing but hinds over the hill are these people so far out there that they don't understand management . Myself at this time i am so discusted with the way this state is I think it will be the last year I hunt here. This is not the first time i have experienced this type of situation in this state.

Offline saylean

• Team Slayer Packmule
  • Old Salt
Re: sabotaged
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 08:35:11 PM »
Try to grab a license plate/description and report the POS's for disrupting a hunt. Sorry for the crap luck...dont get discouraged.

Offline PolarBear

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Explorer
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 08:35:17 PM »
That suck man!  The WDFW should have one gate open for those l.e. hunts and have a guard at the get checking folks in to keep the riff raff out!

Offline Ray

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1475043431
    • Hunting-Washington
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 08:56:37 PM »
Man that is bull.

Fortuntely I don't hunt near the road very often and nothing like that has happened to me. Except for waterfowl areas.. Video footage or photos of the people might be helpful but I doubt the WDFW would do anything about it.

Offline PWN Kurt

• Hunter
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 09:58:11 PM »
Did that really happen?!

I mean, if it was a subaru or toyota hybrid I might believe it.  But a yellow VW microbus?!  Did it have a mushroom sticker on the rear window?...I might have seen them before.  But yes, if you feel strongly that Washington State is too full of hippies to find good elk hunting, you might be right.  Try Oregon and you might have better luck.

I'm usually sabatoged when I'm fishing...some darn kid tossing a ball in the water for some floppy ear'd dog.  I try fishing in states that have low numbers of kids w/ retriever breed per capita.

Peace.

Kurt

Offline granola/hippyslayer

• Hunter
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »
Man that is bull.

Fortunately I don't hunt near the road very often and nothing like that has happened to me. Except for waterfowl areas.. Video footage or photos of the people might be helpful but I doubt the WDFW would do anything about it.

I personally don't hunt near roads for that reason . it wasn't my hunt I was just going to help out a friend.
Did that really happen?!

I mean, if it was a Subaru or Toyota hybrid I might believe it.  But a yellow VW microbus?!  Did it have a mushroom sticker on the rear window?...I might have seen them before.  But yes, if you feel strongly that Washington State is too full of hippies to find good elk hunting, you might be right.  Try Oregon and you might have better luck.

I'm usually sabotaged when I'm fishing...some darn kid tossing a ball in the water for some floppy eared dog.  I try fishing in states that have low numbers of kids w/ retriever breed per capita.

Peace.

Kurt

NO IT DID HAPPEN I AM NOT A LIAR!!!  Like i told my friend you couldn't make sh#*t like this up and have it sound this bad. I guess i should petition to open a season at hempfest  . and I will hunt in Oregon next year. also in a few weeks.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal