collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: unsuccessful hunt in GMU 578  (Read 1498 times)

Offline ekim0517

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
unsuccessful hunt in GMU 578
« on: October 23, 2008, 11:07:49 PM »
So i just got back on Tuesday from a 6 day 5 night hunting trip in GMU 588 in Goldendale, WA didnt have much luck seen 5 doe the first morning we were there, on Friday October 17th at around 4:00 P.M. my cousin and i were sitting on the famlies property in Goldendale WA,  cooking some lunch when out of no were a buck (idk forsure how big he was but he was a min of 4 pointer my cousin said he had eye guards but not sure)and three does come walking down the middle of the dirt road so i blew my deer call all 4 of them stop he is prob about 20 to 30 yrds away from me :o so i get the 30-06 and aim up to him  :IBCOOL: but then i stop remembering that about 10 yrds behind him there is a cabin were a guy brings his little kids to >:( so i go to move so i would have a clear shot all of a sudden all 4 deer turn around and start walking back up the hill i call the dont stop aprox 2 mins later a car comes down the road :bash: i didnt freat it to much because i was thinking well if i shot and missed or it went threw him i could have had lots of problems.:bdid:Later that night my grandparents show up and we tell them about what had happened and my grandpa started to laugh i asked him what was so funny he reminded me that the house i thougt was there was there but it is also so far down in the vally that i could have taken the shot with no problem   :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: i was so mad but what could i do i did what i thought was right even though i am pissed about it  :dunno: :bash: then on the next morning i almost got attacked by a doe and a fawn i have a call that has a doe in distress so i started blowing it hoping that there would have been a buck near by but the doe and fawn started freakin out she came running straight at me so i steped behind the fire wood pile and she was literally right on the other side of the wood pile i could have reached across and touched her when i tried to i heard a call off in the wood and they were gone seen that doe and fawn a few more times but thats it didnt see much that i could shot hopin to get to go somewere else but i dont know were to go. just thought i would share my nightmare hunting story  :'( :'( :'(

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal