collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Bow Mount Trolling Motor for Walley  (Read 7572 times)

Offline rasbo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
  • In God I trust...Try taking that away from me!
Re: Bow Mount Trolling Motor for Walley
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2021, 04:23:38 PM »
Lol

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2021, 09:15:47 PM »
What's the story on electric motors?? Can't find one anywhere. Cabelas won't even take an order and then back order it. Can't even find anything on Craigslist. Minn kotas or Motor guide doesn't matter..... they are all out of stock.
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

Offline Pinetar

• Non-Hunting & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2021, 09:47:24 PM »
Almost impossible to find right now. I just upgraded from a Minn Kota 55lb Powerdrive 54in to a Terrova I-Pilot 80 and it took 4 months plus to receive it. If you are interested in the Powerdrive I would make you a great deal cause I will never use it again. It works great and I just bought a new $125 foot pedal for it.

I will be headed your direction to Banks Lake fishing from May 14th to 25th staying at Steamboat and could bring it with me if you want to check it out? It is only a 55lb thrust but might get you by until more are available?

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2021, 05:13:28 AM »
Hey, thanks for the offer. I have a foot control Minn Kota on my new boat but want to upgrade to one of the wireless models. Has to be 70 or 80 lb thrust. Should have swapped the Motor Guide wireless off the boat I just sold.
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics