collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Firearm stolen!!  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Gamehunter034

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
Firearm stolen!!
« on: November 17, 2016, 12:26:50 PM »
My little brothers shotgun appears to have been stolen in the last couple of days from my parents house. They live in stanwood near Kayak point. If anyone see's it up for sale or anything sketchy please notify me vis msg and ill get back to you asap. It is a mossberg 500 12 gauge pump action camo. Attached is a picture of the gun. It is in the process of being reported stolen. I have the serial number as well. My parents live on 5 acres so someone would have had to sneak up their long driveway and took it out of the garage while it was open. I don't want or need advice about why it wasn't secured in a safe or within the house my little brother has already been talked to about that. We just want the gun back. Please keep an eye out if we find it I will update this post. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work"

Offline Chad Osterholtz

• Chaddywhacker
  • Hunter
Re: Firearm stolen!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 12:33:22 PM »
I guarantee you it's someone you know... I've had enough stuff stolen and friends I know of have had enough stuff stolen to know that barely anything is random... Just think long and hard, how random it'd have to be for someone to happen upon your open garage to find an unsecured shotgun. Someone knew it was there. Either they saw you roll in and put it there or they saw it there before, or someone told them about it. Could even be a relative that took it, either way, It's someone that can be linked back to you in some way.
THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE HOLDING DEER IN PICTURES...
AND LESS PEOPLE HOLDING CAMERAS IN FRONT OF BATHROOM MIRRORS.

Offline Gamehunter034

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »
Its possible but doubtful, we don't have a wide range of family out this way. They have had thefts and burglaries in their area so it's more than likely that it did occur. Whoever has it and is found with it will be charged with possession of a stolen firearm now that its reported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A bad day hunting or fishing is better than a good day at work"

Offline saylean

• Team Slayer Packmule
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 10:01:46 PM »
I'll keep eyes out... That sucks

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal