collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: NE Washington Stolen.....Burglary  (Read 20346 times)

Offline buckfvr

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
Re: NE Washington Stolen.....Burglary (5K dollar reward offered)
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2021, 04:31:01 PM »
Id be thinking the stolen property most likely found a new home just to the south.  Doubt it was anything other than someone local gone midnight shopping.  Get some driveway cams and hide them high and or at plate height.

Cant trust many folks around here, buddies stuff was stolen because neighbor gal told her meth supplier when the coast was clear.

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Explorer
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2021, 04:36:25 PM »
Id be thinking the stolen property most likely found a new home just to the south.  Doubt it was anything other than someone local gone midnight shopping.  Get some driveway cams and hide them high and or at plate height.

Cant trust many folks around here, buddies stuff was stolen because neighbor gal told her meth supplier when the coast was clear.

Yes....the one cam they had got stolen and was primarily set up for wildlife.  Now they will have a full security system installed.  They have cell service there so a few cell cameras will also be placed in strategic locations. 

Offline Jingles

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2021, 05:06:13 PM »
my security system would be trip wires attached to short barreled shotguns and BIG signs at property line or maybe toe poppers on the porch
HMC/USN/RET
1969 -1990
The comments of this poster do not reflect the opinions of HUNTWA Administrators or Moderators unless they so state.

The duty of a Patriot is to protect his country from it's government

Offline Colby Otto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
    • Colby Otto Outdoors
    • Colby Otto Outdoors
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2021, 06:18:10 PM »
There's been as spree of break-ins over the last few years at my buddies place just east of Hunters. Lots of stuff stolen etc! So frustrating! I'll bet it's the same guys. Sorry about your loss!
Do it right the first time,

not the second.

Offline Ghost Hunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Patron Life Member, RMEF Life, Sponser Member
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2021, 08:47:55 AM »
Was this recovered, or any chance it's being used for some of these activities?

https://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,248454.0.html
Economy failure = Too many people spending money they don't have on things they don't need to impress people they don't like.

Offline Norman89

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
  • Proud holder of 110 Zardos points!
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2021, 10:44:52 PM »
Sounds exactly like my family friend pops scenario that happened in sprague. Over 3 years ago but same MO. In the night, took dirtbikes,quads,cars,engines,pellet stove, kicked in every last door, tried to steal the motorhome got it stuck, got locked in the motorhome and kicked out the windshield. Several sets of tires tracks, footprints in the snow everywhere. Left doors open pipes froze destroyed the entire house. Took the mattress, blankets blinds bathroom sink half the roof off the barn,guns, ammo, tools, scrap metal, water heater, gas cans, stacks of tires you name it. Sheriff set up trail cams and they came back for more the next night! Got the plates, five people in a f150 and 2 others in the Honda Civic they stole the week before, which was purple and showed up red (painted with paint stolen out of the shop) sheriff was watching for them. Plates came back to the motorhome they tried to steal. Came back again next night, tires and wheels they stole were mounted on the truck they were driving. Pops found a craigslist add for rc cars and parts ( he collected them) and identified a super rare toyota rc truck of his. Sent the sheriff in and grabbed 2 of them, the Honda and f150 were found in a local scrap yard, scrap yard got busted for illegal activities, they ratted out there partners and follow the trail turn into busting the largest methlab in spokane in many years, across the street from a huge daycare center. That area is heading down the drain that seattle and tacoma is with the commie rule going on around here. Very sorry for your losses jreb and family, but get the cameras up and watch closely, these rats come back for more. I traded pops my colt 1911 for the stolen honda we recovered just he felt safe going back home. Security cams and trail cams are worth there weight in gold when felony's are involved like gun theft. Over 300,000$ in damage, over 250,000$ in stolen goods. He gets a 30$ check a month from each of those convicted as restitution. Pathetic. Destroyed his home and everything he ever owned and they walk about on the streets to do it again because they are homeless tweekers with no life no job nothing. Disgusting waste of oxygen. The oldest one involved in the theft was 60 years old. Nothing ever made of there life's but to wreck everyone else's. Truely sorry, I hope you get the dirty rotten mouth breathing mongloids

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
Re: NE Washington Stolen.....Burglary
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2021, 08:08:57 PM »
Reward is tabled for right now.  Have a lead and want to see what happens with it before proceeding. 

Online MADMAX

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Old Salt
  • I like big bucks and I can not lie
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2021, 08:12:21 PM »
Good luck catch the lowlifes
I Ain't Captain Walker.
I'm The Guy Who Carries Mr. Dead In His Pocket

What would life be without the thrill of the hunt ?

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2021, 08:21:41 PM »
Couple things that were not posted originally....that at this point can be shared. 

As I drove up the driveway for the first time, I noticed a couple pieces of firewood laying in the driveway.  I thought that was very weird as there is not much timber and definitely not any firewood on the property that fresh.  After clearing the structures I walked around outside taking pics of things that were strewn across the property.  Found some mail with addresses as well as a timber cutting permit with a name and date.  What are the chances there would be cut firewood in the driveway and a timber cutting permit that clearly fell out of a truck into the driveway..... :dunno: :dunno:

The signature was something to be desired so it took some time and research....but I think we have a decent lead.  Now if it can be proved???  Only time will tell. 

Offline jstone

• Old Salt
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2021, 08:26:59 PM »
Get them

Offline baldopepper

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2021, 08:43:51 PM »
Sure hope that lead works out, just north of Hunters describes my place and your post has me really rethinking security. Always had a few tweakers in the area, but not usually to that scale. Hope you keep us updated. 

Offline lewy

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • IBEW RMEF WSTA WCO NRA
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2021, 08:50:00 PM »
Vigilante justice, the cops cant do anything anymore, it’s up to us now. Quit posting on the internet and put some tweakers in the dirt
Go hawks

Offline 3dvapor

• Longhunter
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2021, 09:15:39 PM »
Prove what?  You just solved it.  Now go get your chit back.

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2021, 09:31:06 PM »
Vigilante justice, the cops cant do anything anymore, it’s up to us now. Quit posting on the internet and put some tweakers in the dirt

As much as I would like to agree.....how dumb would that be???   Property stolen.
....weeks after the fact I ruin my life and my family’s life when I go to prison for hunting down a worthless meth head.  The cops have the same info as I have.  It’s in their hands.   If It is proven he is one of them.... them I’ll make him famous and post his pics everywhere.   He will get his one of these days. 

Completely different story of me or my family are threatened.....but I’m not gonna become a vigilante murderer over property.  That’s why we have insurance.   

Offline jrebel

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2021, 09:34:22 PM »
Prove what?  You just solved it.  Now go get your chit back.

This is where the problem Lies.....we need to locate something that ties them to it. 

Could the trailer with wood and permit have been stolen too???   Gotta tie this stuff to the crime.  Some of the mail in the property was obviously stolen. 

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:35:54 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]