collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Elect pro hunting politicians  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Elect pro hunting politicians
« on: June 16, 2022, 11:12:32 PM »
I was shopping for some  E collar stuff and visited Double U Supply, a past sponsor here and a business in Washington. They have a cool  link that promotes joining groups  that fight for hunters.  Many of us have talked about  what can we do about these whack job commissioners. One of those things is swinging the Senate so that Keven Van DeWege Isn't the Chairman anymore. I donated $50 and I would encourage many of you to do so as well. You can donate $10,20, 50 or $100 I had looked on the Hunters Heritage Council web page before and they didn't have any way to take a donation via credit card. Well it looks like Double U stepped up to make that happen.

This is the statement on the page.
Donation to the HHC PAC, These Funds will be used for HHC Legislative PAC In Washington State, there is only one PAC that works to elect pro-hunting candidates at the state and local level and that is the Hunters Heritage Council PAC. HHC PAC is dependent on the generosity of hunters, sportsmen and their organizations for its funding. HHC PAC interviews both incumbents and challengers to determine which candidates support our hunting heritage. We analyze each race to make sure that the money we put into a race goes to candidates that have a good chance of winning. We prioritize the races so that the money we give out is best spent. We make sure that the people we support will further our political goals. HHC PAC has been remarkably successful. HHC endorsed candidates have won over 80% of their races. The number one goal HHC PAC has this election cycle is to make sure that the Majority Coalition stays in power Olympia. Because of the Majority Coalition we were able to remove a rabidly anti-consumptive use commissioner from the Fish and Wildlife Commission. This is the first time that has ever been done in Washington State history. The Hunters Heritage Council was able to kill every anti-hunting bill last session. The Majority Coalition was very good to the hunting community and we want to keep them in power. With a gain of just a few seats in the state house we can have pro-hunting majorities in both chambers of the legislature. HHC PAC has targeted the races to make that happen. Please support HHC PAC with your most generous contribution. Only with your help will our political goals become political realities. The Hunters Heritage Council has been able to kill every anti-hunting bill over the last 18 years. I would match that record with that of any lobby group. Part of that success is due to our electioneering efforts. Regards, Mark Pidgeon Treasurer Hunters Heritage Council - PAC
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline hunter399

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • If you know me,then you know I give zero #&$@$
  • Groups: NRA RMEF
Re: Elect pro hunting politicians
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 06:09:18 AM »
There is only one that I know of that needs to go .
That is his kingship inspee.
Honestly he is the biggest threat to hunting.
And predator management in this state.
Untill he is voted out the castle ,there is no hope,no point in joining any groups.
If that guy is in office ,then we are screwed.
I rather piss in the wind,then have piss down my back.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 11:12:30 AM »
There is only one that I know of that needs to go .
That is his kingship inspee.
Honestly he is the biggest threat to hunting.
And predator management in this state.
Untill he is voted out the castle ,there is no hope,no point in joining any groups.
If that guy is in office ,then we are screwed.

Im sorry to hear your such a defeatist I agree the ideal solution is to Get a new governor but we don't have another opportunity till 2024. I am not a defeatist and I would like some changes to happen in November and not wait for the possibility 2 more years from now.  We have a real chance to steal away the control from the Senate natural resources committee where this whole commissioner problem is. I believe Republicans only need to pick up 4 Senate seats To take control and force a conformation vote on the unconfirmed like Rowland, Ragen, & Smith. All 3 of these could be Bounced If Republican get control. Even Lorna smith whom had a conformation recommendation NEVER got  A vote in the senate.

I'm always disheartened and amazed at how hunters are self defeatist.  Will will spend hours scouting, hunting in bad weather, not kill anything, search out new areas, then cant wait to go out next year. Buy new gear to help make it happen and start the whole process all over again. In Short... PURE OPTIMISM!   So why is it a group that is so optimistic about something they love so damned stingy with a few bucks to try and protect something we love.

Do you know who the Pro Hunting senators are? Do you know which 6 we should give money to to wrestle back control? I dont... But I know from reading on here who does. The ONLY Organization with a Pro Hunting PAC Hunters Heritage Council.

I refuse to succumb to being defeated and I encourage folks to educate themselves and in the words of Double U Supply... GET IN THE FIGHT!
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline follow maggie

• Frontiersman
  • Just me, just being a nomad
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 10:52:19 AM »
I agree with special T. Replacing inside isn’t likely to happen, but I think you can get enough decent people elected to follow the law and make it tough for Venezuela Jay to flout it like he does.

I got sick of the bs there, so I left. My question is, if there’s no hope and your way of life is going to be taken away no matter what people think or do, why do you still live there?Why not pack out for a better place? And don’t say because my work is here, or all my friends are here, because those are bs answers. I’d say people need to step up & work towards the needed changes, move away, or be quiet about how it sucks there.

Offline JimSR.

• Pilgrim
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 10:19:27 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Special T. Will be donating and more involved this election cycle. I have been attending meetings with the Grays Harbor GOP. I met Sue Ford who is running against Mike Chapman and gave her some advice to challenge his dismal Pro 2A proclamation, he’s a snake.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal