collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: best arrows?  (Read 11185 times)

Offline M_ray

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
Re: best arrows?
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »
Not this one again! if this post comes around every couple of months I'm bound to post my thoughts again! I allready have twice

<---M_ray
DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed here are not those of HW Management, Admins, Mods or Myself... But they are the opinions of Elvis who has revealed them to me through the medium of my pet hamster, Lee Harvey Oswald...

MB

Growing old is mandatory ... Growing up is optional!

Offline archery288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 09:41:16 PM »
I shoot Easton Axis arrows with HIT (hidden insert technology) ... they are the only carbon's I have shot so I don't have much to compare them to but I have been happy with them so far. Tuning wasn't a problem with thunderhead 100's and shot almost the same as my field points.

I shoot Easton Axis also, I  don't know if they are the best but they fly great for me with thunderhead 100's!

You must really like those things to make 2 postings! haha

haha we know Mark we know... Easton axis with the HIT technology with a thunderhead 100!! haha  :chuckle:

Offline roosterslayer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 04:46:36 AM »
I was shooting CX maxima hunters but i am now shooting GT prohunters. The tuning hasn't changed and speed is the same. but those darn CX maimas cost almost $140 a dozen before i put the blazers on them. Now after two robinhoods my wife will not let me buy another dozen so i switched. So far i am very pleased with the GT prohunters.

Offline muledude

• Tracker
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 09:39:46 PM »
Easton Nano... Super straight, small diameter= less wind drift, deeper penetrating..They aren't cheep, But How much Is your success worth...Consistently shooting quarter size groups at 40 yards...  :twocents:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 08:57:55 PM by muledude »

Offline cascademountainhunter

• Longhunter
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2008, 09:26:09 PM »
easton st epics

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal