collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Want to go hunting?  (Read 143921 times)

Offline Thehuntsman1911

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Re: Want to go hunting?
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2014, 11:22:26 AM »
Looking or a person or group to hunt ducks with until the end of the season, my only hunting buddy moved and without a boat or dog huntings gotten difficult at the spots around my area, and its a good excuse to meet new waterfowlers. I usually hunt Nisqually or Chehalis but I wouldnt mind stretching my legs in to Eastern WA. Im pretty experienced, have dekes & gear and easy to get along with, been hunting since I was 16 (24 now) and ex military. My schedule is pretty open since I work nights so ive been trying to get out hunting a lot, just shoot me a PM, hoping to get out soon haha. Oh and Ive never hunted JBLM, dont know if theres requirements, never looked in to it but thought Id throw that out there.
Daniel
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 11:32:56 AM by Thehuntsman1911 »

Offline NWRookie

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Tracker
« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2015, 11:36:43 AM »

I am new to hunting in Washington but was able to hunt for both BT and elk last year. I did not have any luck with either so will be looking to scout out a different area of the state, probably the Blue Mtns of southeastern Wa. I met a couple nice people but they are out of my league when it comes to keeping up with them and their kids.
I am 57, non smoker, one drink in camp is fine, will put some distance in but not able to hike 15 miles a day. If anyone wants to join either on a scouting trip or two or the hunt, I welcome the company. Not easy to break into a hunting camp. Also, I am not set on where I am going to hunt. I have some suggestions on where to scout but if someone has a honey hole, I would be glad to drive. I get an F150 4X4 from work with a full tank of gas to start with so that will help with costs. I get 5 weeks of vacation, my wife only gets two so I have alot of time to spend in the field.
Neil

Offline Romulous

• Hunter
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2015, 09:24:50 PM »
Headed to Utah for early archery elk. Opens Aug 15. Will be going a week early to scout. Lemme know if ta wanna go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rakkasan00

• Tracker
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2015, 07:07:12 PM »
Hey Neil,
I have a spot in SE wash. myself. If your headed that way this season, let me know. I'm game. I'm going westside archery for Deer and Elk this season but there is other game there.
Pm me if you'd like
Paul

Offline swashington2128

• Hunter
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2015, 09:42:39 PM »
Romulous, just got my notification for a Mule deer tag in area 1503 for archery. What area are you heading to? I was also planning on getting a cow tag over the counter to up my chances. First time going to Utah so still looking at what it is like. Let me know where you are going and when we may be able to share some cost.

Offline Bennick16

• Scout
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2015, 03:29:00 PM »
I am new to coyote hunting in Moses lake, If anyone is in the area and wants to try and get a few dogs feel free to send me a message!
Nick

Ducks are not hard to hit, they are just easy to miss.

Offline Deliverance1985

• Tracker
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2015, 07:43:44 PM »
Ok I'm down. Due to military commitments haven't gotten in the land like I wanted but my bows itching to be snapped and my boots want to travel .  I'm in Lacey and tag is for west

Offline Deliverance1985

• Tracker
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2015, 06:40:14 AM »
Readying the forum lots of hunting request .  This weekend is out of the question but I'm bow hunting and so far wether I do  jblm base or PNW I'm gunna hike in after driving up there. I'm looking at next weekend lvn Friday night or early sat morning. Anyone want to go give me a PM I'm just getting into this but I'm doing more for the piece of mind in the hiking filling a tag is a super bonus.  Yes I have a truck. And my own tent.

Offline Armaher

• Pilgrim
    • Austin maher
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2016, 09:08:24 PM »
New to the area..... Bangor area.. looking to try deer hunting for modern rifle.. I would really like to get the experience during the next 3 yrs I'm here. Thank you for your time. Looking to start out along the western area.

Offline HuntnFishnRyan

• Tracker
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2016, 07:26:59 PM »
Did you ever find someone and/or some land to hunt on in spokane area? I live over on the coast and have gone to Mt. Spokane unit the last 2 years for deer season. I have access to several private land parcels that hold game. It'd be nice to know someone over there to hunt with but also have a place to sleep.

Offline Coreym8565

• Tracker
  • Groups: Just a hunter
« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2016, 12:32:45 PM »
Been hunting last few years with no success. Woudn't mind hanging with someone who knows where their going and how to get on the bucks this late season. PM me

Offline BennyT

• Pilgrim
« Reply #146 on: December 27, 2016, 10:26:10 PM »
New to hunting (been water fowling 3x) but pretty experienced in the outdoors, and would love to get out as much as I can to hunt before the season's over. A 27 year old Ex-army officer and need to find a reason to get out more now that I have an office job. PM me if you don't mind taking a newbie out or just need a partner to sit in a blind with (also interesting in expanding my hunting to other animals)

I live in seattle and hunt on the west side of the state

Thanks!
Ben

Offline umpire72

• Pilgrim
  • Groups: none
« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2017, 12:37:30 AM »
Anyone looking for s hunting partner for the puyallup area. I just loved here and loookong to in the woods. Willing to go anywhere! Any animal. I have bow or riffle.

Offline umpire72

• Pilgrim
  • Groups: none
« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2017, 12:49:07 AM »
I'll go with you pj....

Offline Bigapplediams73

• Pilgrim
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2017, 09:40:28 PM »
Gonna try bear river GMU this year for archery elk n deer. I got the Weyerhaeuser permit. So far I'm by myself, am open to new hunting buddies if any one wants to tag along. I live in Vancouver and will be taking off on Fridays after work till Saturday night. Maybe Sundays as well once in awhile. Open for muzzle loader as well. I'm 44 years old and love anything to do w the outdoors. Got out of the Marine corps in 96.Went to skamokwa last year n have a good place for late season elk. It's quite a hike tho. Cows everywhere so it's worth the effort. If this sounds like something you would like to try give me a pm. Thx all and great sight. I have learned so much since I joined.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

1x scopes vs open sights by nwhunter
[Today at 03:54:47 AM]

10th Annual - 2024 YOUTH TURKEY HUNT CONTEST (enter by Mar 14) by bearpaw
[Yesterday at 11:27:12 PM]

World Record Archery Blacktail by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:09:06 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington bull by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:06:34 PM]

Fishing with kids in Wenatchee by HardCorpsHuntr
[Yesterday at 10:03:34 PM]