collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Heads up they are after your rights again !  (Read 5824 times)

Offline jstone

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
Re: Heads up they are after your rights again !
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2019, 07:57:31 AM »
Problem is not enough people vote. I vote every time, hear people complain and ask them if they voted sometimes they say no. Come on people

Offline ne kid

• Scout
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2019, 08:01:10 AM »
How would a guy go about a recall of the governor or AG? Even lawsuits against the state just to keep them busy. I could even find a whistleblower. Use their tactics.

Offline jstone

• Old Salt
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2019, 08:03:49 AM »
They try to only have like minded minions fallow them around.

Offline ne kid

• Scout
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2019, 08:06:13 AM »
 :yeah:

Offline Henrydog

• Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA Life Member, RMEF, Phesants Forever
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2019, 08:16:26 AM »
I vote in every election.  I am a 2 subject voter 1) pro gun 2) anti tax.  Beside my obvious objections to this clown what make me more upset is an AG who is pushing new legislation.  That is not his role and goes against the whole principle of separation of powers.

Offline JimmyHoffa

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2019, 08:41:53 AM »
Problem is not enough people vote. I vote every time, hear people complain and ask them if they voted sometimes they say no. Come on people
This is probably the easiest place to vote.  You get almost a month to fill out a form and then mail it in for free.  No lines, no missed work, no missing part of modern elk, etc.  I think the highest returns for a county still only come in around 55%.

Offline Elkaholic daWg

• Old Salt
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2019, 08:55:03 AM »
I vote in every election.  I am a 2 subject voter 1) pro gun 2) anti tax.  Beside my obvious objections to this clown what make me more upset is an AG who is pushing new legislation.  That is not his role and goes against the whole principle of separation of powers.
So true but as they show us daily those jackwagons on care about laws they agree with!
Blue Ribbon Coalition
CCRKBA
SAF
NRA                        
Go DaWgs!!

Offline knighttime25

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Hunter
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2019, 09:36:15 AM »

It's frustrating when you're one of the ones that does vote and then they sue because they don't like the outcome of the people's vote ($30 car tabs)....

Offline nwwanderer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2019, 04:11:13 PM »
Session starts Jan. 13, stay with it and get involved.  It is truly a mess and they think they have the votes to make us the poster child for the green new deal, notice, no caps.

Offline konradcountry

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2019, 09:00:17 AM »

The real problem is that King county is basically a protectorate of California.

Oregon has the same problem. A few rural counties outvote everyone else.

What we need is a new gun rights organization for the northwest. The NRA has basically abandoned the west coast. They stopped fighting Democrats in California and now they don't care about us either.

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2019, 09:10:24 AM »

What we need is a new gun rights organization for the northwest. The NRA has basically abandoned the west coast. They stopped fighting Democrats in California and now they don't care about us either.

We have that gun rights organization right here in the Northwest......it's called the Second Amendment Foundation.

https://www.saf.org/

I contribute to them on a regular basis, and would encourage others here to do the same.
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline konradcountry

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2019, 09:52:46 AM »

We have that gun rights organization right here in the Northwest......it's called the Second Amendment Foundation.

I contribute to them on a regular basis, and would encourage others here to do the same.

We need a Northwest or West Coast focused group that isn't associated with the NRA.

Like it or not the media has successfully convinced the voters that the NRA is the problem.

In fact to our emotionally laden voters an NRA rejection is equal to an endorsement.

We need a different angle. Maybe a sportsmen focused group.

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2019, 09:59:40 AM »

We need a Northwest or West Coast focused group that isn't associated with the NRA.

Like it or not the media has successfully convinced the voters that the NRA is the problem.

In fact to our emotionally laden voters an NRA rejection is equal to an endorsement.

We need a different angle. Maybe a sportsmen focused group.

THE SAF has nothing to do with the NRA...........did you look at the link I provided?  It was founded by Alan Gottlieb, and is based in Bellevue, WA.  I have met and talked with Mr. Gottlieb through the Washington Arms Collectors, and he is very dedicated to preserving and protecting our 2nd Amendment rights.
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

Offline konradcountry

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2019, 10:08:37 AM »
THE SAF has nothing to do with the NRA...........did you look at the link I provided?  It was founded by Alan Gottlieb, and is based in Bellevue, WA.  I have met and talked with Mr. Gottlieb through the Washington Arms Collectors, and he is very dedicated to preserving and protecting our 2nd Amendment rights.

They are filing a joint lawsuit with the NRA. That's enough for the media and anti-gun groups to work with.

I also don't think the lawsuit is well thought out. Sorry.

Offline Igor

• Forum Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
  • Hunter
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2019, 11:33:42 AM »

They are filing a joint lawsuit with the NRA. That's enough for the media and anti-gun groups to work with.

I also don't think the lawsuit is well thought out. Sorry.

No offense intended, but "hoping" that another organization is going to stick up for your gun rights in Washington is a bit naive.  The SAF has had many, many legal victories since it was founded in 1974.  Other than the NRA and the SAF, nobody is going to bat for gun owners against I-1639.

Our gun rights in this state are going down the crapper, and will continue to do so.  As long as Inslee and Ferguson continue unabated in their quest to deny us our rights, we only have ourselves to blame if we don't help those fighting on our behalf.  And if you things are bad now...................just wait.
molṑn labé

USAF
   6987th Security Squadron
   6947th Security Squadron
   6918th RSM

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal