collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Christmas gift ideas!  (Read 1066 times)

Offline yorketransport

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Frontiersman
  • Preferred pronouns: were/was
Christmas gift ideas!
« on: November 23, 2020, 09:27:25 PM »
It's Christmas time and I've come up with a few items that would make great gift ideas. Think pictures of the kids, memories from a hunt, weddings, just about anything. I can take any photo, drawing, or artwork that you have and sublimate it onto one of the hundreds of different blanks available. It's the same process used to make the photo mugs you always see. I like to use this particular picture of my "model", Pepper, to show the incredible detail that comes through with the prints.

This is one of my new favorite prints to do, this is an aluminum photo panel. I can make this in sizes ranging from 4"x6" up to 11"x14". The picture here doesn't really show the depth that the prints have on the actual panel.

Here's a price breakdown for the photo panels:
4"x6" - $10
5"x7" - $16
8"x10" - $25
11"x14" - $35

There's always the photo mug! These are great grandparent gifts. An 11oz mug will be $7 plus shipping.

There are tons of other options for custom sublimation prints, just let me know what you've got in mind and I'll see what I can do.

As always, I'm still doing screen printing and can do runs as small as 10 shirts at very reasonable prices. Let me know if you have an idea that I might be able to help with. I will say though, plan early! I've made some significant adjustments to my schedule at my "day job" recently to give me more time to focus on the printing business, but between delayed shipping times from my vendors and my somewhat erratic work schedule, delivery times can vary. I'm not on here that often as I'd like, so feel free to call or email me directly if I don't respond to a PM here. Thanks!

Andrew
(253)861-8438
boxmonkeydistribution@yahoo.com

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

1x scopes vs open sights by nwhunter
[Today at 03:54:47 AM]

10th Annual - 2024 YOUTH TURKEY HUNT CONTEST (enter by Mar 14) by bearpaw
[Yesterday at 11:27:12 PM]

World Record Archery Blacktail by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:09:06 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington bull by huntnnw