collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Daughter drew Pearrygin late rifle  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Trooper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
Daughter drew Pearrygin late rifle
« on: June 13, 2021, 09:41:48 AM »
Daughter drew late season Pearrygin finally some good
news and something to look forward too in this hopefully post COVID year. I know general area but never have experienced the late season. I know area is shadow of what it was.  I hope to find an opportunity that represents area and enjoy experience and spend some quality time together with my daughter prior to her next step post high school.

Any advice on areas to focus our research and efforts would
be appreciated.

Offline Buckjunkie

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: USMC Vet, NRA Life Member, SCI Life Member, WAFNAWS Life Member
Re: Daughter drew Pearrygin late rifle
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 11:33:20 AM »
PM sent

Offline jason stevens

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Sourdough
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 01:15:03 PM »
I always liked hunting Ramsey creek. Should be a good hunt congrats an good luck

Offline Little Stu

• Tracker
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 10:17:18 AM »
Bear creek seems to hold a few nice bucks that time of the year especially in the flats down low off the left side of the road around the camping area. The does congregate there above the state park and always holds a few nice bucks. I’ve drawn that tag twice now and hav seen the most around there. Also filled my tag with nice bucks in that exact area both times. I also drew a chewuch tag this year and will be there the whole time.  I know the area quite well and am willing to give any help I can.
You will never kill a big one if you spend all your time draging out little ones

Offline KP-Skagit

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 10:58:31 AM »
Is this the Mule Deer or Whitetail tag?

Offline MADMAX

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Old Salt
  • I like big bucks and I can not lie
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 11:24:27 AM »
Bear creek seems to hold a few nice bucks that time of the year especially in the flats down low off the left side of the road around the camping area. The does congregate there above the state park and always holds a few nice bucks. I’ve drawn that tag twice now and hav seen the most around there. Also filled my tag with nice bucks in that exact area both times. I also drew a chewuch tag this year and will be there the whole time.  I know the area quite well and am willing to give any help I can.

👍👍
I Ain't Captain Walker.
I'm The Guy Who Carries Mr. Dead In His Pocket

What would life be without the thrill of the hunt ?

Offline downtownbrown0610

• Tracker
  • Groups: MDF, FLRD
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 11:55:42 AM »

Seems like you have some good luck! That is awesome. Good luck to you both this upcoming season!

Offline Trooper

• Pilgrim
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 03:40:33 PM »
Fortunately this hunt is any buck tag, thanks for the positive feedback and willingness to help a young huntress,  I truly appreciate the information provided we are both stoked with anticipation for fall.  Waiting on new map to arrive and will be following up.

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Explorer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 06:03:34 AM »
There was a time I would have loved to have drawn this tag. Know of a grandfather and his grand son that got a 29" and 30" buck there but that was back prior to 2010
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline bigmacc

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 09:35:59 AM »
I dont put in for these tags but looking in the regs sounds like its any whitetail buck correct? Knock on some doors down low, there are a few people who may want to help out a young lady as far as giving access, they are few and far between anymore in this valley but it doesn't hurt to ask. Seen a giant whitetail in the smokejumper area last fall just after thanksgiving....like I said I'm assuming its a "buck" tag and not a "quality" tag :dunno:

Offline kirkl

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
  • USN Veteran- USS Nimitz CVN 68
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 09:46:33 AM »
I dont put in for these tags but looking in the regs sounds like its any whitetail buck correct? Knock on some doors down low, there are a few people who may want to help out a young lady as far as giving access, they are few and far between anymore in this valley but it doesn't hurt to ask. Seen a giant whitetail in the smokejumper area last fall just after thanksgiving....like I said I'm assuming its a "buck" tag and not a "quality" tag :dunno:

He said earlier its any buck tag so that is the quality tag. Buck tag is whitetail only. By the way, great tag, drew it 5 years ago. Do lots of driving and glassing. Those bucks are always moving.

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 12:26:26 AM »
 PM sent
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline The Fin

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scout
  • Groups: The Fin
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2021, 09:44:01 AM »
Congrats on getting that tag. Good luck and looking forward to seeing pictures   :tup:
Life Member RMEF
Life Member NRA
Ducks Unlimited
Washington State Bowhunters

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal