collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Hanson Fish Company Winter 2021 Sale!  (Read 17653 times)

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Old Salt
Hanson Fish Company Winter 2021 Sale!
« on: November 20, 2021, 12:54:24 AM »
It’s that time of year again folks, the Hanson Fish Company 2021 Winter Sale is under way!

www.hansonfishco.com

First, a quick bit of commentary about the selection.  It has been a very odd year.  Still the same great quality and standards, but I've had to pull back the variety just a bit for 2021.  As may of you know, my boat suffered a major breakdown and has been down for a good part of the season (still waiting on parts from England, believe it or not), so I’m down a few of my own products.  Spot Prawns and FAS fish are not available this year.  I’m truly sorry about that – I don’t want to let my loyal HuntWa team down, but this one was out of my control.  Plus, the Alaskan Red King Crab season was completely cancelled, and the only thing available on the market is Russian crab – and I won’t sell that stuff! Farmed fish, or fish from foreign fleets that compete with our hard-working American fishing fleet is off the table for me.  If you see Red King Crab for sale anywhere, you’ll see it either says Russian or “Bering Sea,” which Russia owns half of – but it definitely won’t say “Alaskan” on it anywhere…

All in all, a couple of pretty rough blows dealt to the supply of HFC this year.  Add on the obscene fuel price increases, additional costs to move, pack and store fish – and you get the idea.  You’re all seeing it yourselves when you go to the store.  The one thing I have going for me is that I do think my fish are still a great deal compared to the big boys (like Pike Place Fish Market or any restaurant you go to), and even compared to the price of your ground beef chub from the store.  Everything is going up, but my prices have gone up very little - relatively.

On a brighter note, I do have a few new and exciting products to offer, though – frozen smoked fish in 1# vac pacs, combination boxes of different varieties of fish, and I have a great deal for us on gluten-free salmon burgers!  These are made from Alaskan salmon and the trick is they use wild pink shrimp as the binder.  No egg and bread crumb program here, the only truly gluten-free salmon burger that I know of, and it tastes great.  The guy that is making this is a friend of mine, and he’s got a contract with Whole Foods to sell these as well.  We’re going to beat them to the punch, and you get a better deal by the case!  Win-win.  Take that, Bezos...

My delivery schedule is highly modified this year as well.  It’s much earlier, and more extensive.  I’ll be delivering from December 4th through December 9th.  Below I’ve listed all of the places I’ll be stopping this year.  I’m opening up some new delivery points to help out loyal customers, and going places on speculation that I think will work out.  I will be doing all of this over thse 6 days and sleeping out of the truck most nights.  I apologize in advance to the folks at the end of the schedule - I’ll try to arrange it so you’re standing upwind.  :chuckle:

I do have a favor to ask, however.  This has been a particularly rough year for the Diamond Lil, and I could sure use all the business I can gather on this winter run.  I know that not everybody wants to buy fish, or can buy the fish. But I’m hoping that those of you who aren't interested know someone who might be.  If you feel I’ve earned the trust of team HuntWa over the last few years, and if you know of anybody that would be able to take advantage of this sale that might not be on HuntWa - please forward on the link to my site and let them take a look.  Feel free to go ahead and give them the HuntWa coupon code for 10% off (listed below), and let me know via text to my cell or PM on here that you’ve sent someone my way.  I don’t yet know how I’ll show my appreciation for the referral, but I’ll be making a list and doing something for those in the HuntWa family that helped me spread the word and sell a few extra pounds of fish this year.

Coupon Code-
MERRYFISHMAS21

This is your HuntWa coupon code, good for 10% off the entire order!  Make sure to enter it before final checkout to take advantage of it.  Share it to your friends and family as well – no limit on how many times it can be used. To use it, there is a box on the bottom left of the Checkout Screen - pop it in there and save!

Here’s the list of the pickup points I’m using this year.  In the website, you’ll be able to find each pickup point, and in the description is the date and time you’ll find me there to hand you your fish!  I’m running a pretty tight schedule this year with all the extra locations, so I’m limiting my time at each place.  Inevitably, there will be some missed connections – but we’ll get it figured out like we always do!

Bellingham
Bothell
Bremerton
Burlington
Centralia
Chewelah
Chimacum
Cle Elum
Colville
Coulee City
Davenport
Ellensburg
Enumclaw
Fife
Goldendale
Issaquah
Longview
Marysville
Monroe
Olympia
Pasco
Poulsbo
Pullman
Sequim
Shelton
Shoreline
South Center
Spokane North
Spokane Valley
Vancouver - North
Vancouver - South
Walla Walla
Wenatchee
Yakima

Thank you to the HuntWa family for supporting a small business like me.  Buying is great, but simply spreading the word helps as well.  I take great pride in supplying a high-quality, AMERICAN MADE wild and natural product to my fellow hard-working Americans. 

Merry Fishmas! 

www.hansonfishco.com
KABOOM Count - 1

"The ocean is calling, and I must go."

Offline 92xj

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Frontiersman
  • Kill 'em
Re: Hanson Fish Company Winter 2021 Sale!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 06:46:27 AM »
Been checking in everyday waiting for the details!

Order placed!  And will be asking around family, friends, and work to see if anyone is interested.   

Thanks for the effort in doing this for us!

Also, added your info to my Instagram, not that I’m some big important social media guy, but hopefully one of my 17 followers is needing their yearly seafood. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 07:01:26 AM by 92xj »
"If you have to be crazy to hunt ducks, I do not wish to be sane."

Offline cem3434

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA, MDF, RMEF, NWTF, PF, RGS, WSF, WSTA
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 06:57:40 AM »
Any spotted prawns this year? I don't see them on your site, but was hoping to get some as I missed out last year.
The best friend a guy could have asked for. RIP chasing pheasants in heaven Denali girl.

Offline Caseknife

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: RMEF, NRA, SCI
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 07:08:58 AM »
Got my order in Chris.  Hope I will get to actually meet you this year in Colville.  Will let out the word to friends and family.

Online duckmen1

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 08:49:20 AM »
Any spotted prawns this year? I don't see them on your site, but was hoping to get some as I missed out last year.

No spot prawns this year due to circumstances. But lots of good stuff to support our #1 huntwa commercial fishing friend.
Maturity is when you have the power to destroy someone who did you wrong but instead you breathe, walk away, and let life take care of them.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 08:51:00 AM »
Those bellies look fantastic!

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 10:35:02 AM »

No spot prawns this year due to circumstances. But lots of good stuff to support our #1 huntwa commercial fishing friend.

Thanks @duckmen1, I appreciate your biz!

Unfortunately, @cem3434, I missed my prawn season this year.  After running over that chunk of ghost trawl net out on the ocean and breaking my gearbox, I gambled that the guys in England who make the gearbox in my boat would do what they said the would - but I was wrong.  If I had it to do over, I'd do things much differently, like completely swap over to a new brand of gearbox.  But what's done is done. 

I hope you can find something that you like on the site this year, but if not - I'll be ready to get you knee-deep in prawns next year!  :tup:
KABOOM Count - 1

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 10:51:16 AM »
Got my order in Chris.  Hope I will get to actually meet you this year in Colville.  Will let out the word to friends and family.

Thanks @Caseknife - Looking forward to finally meeting you  :tup:
KABOOM Count - 1

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 10:55:09 AM »
Those bellies look fantastic!

They're pretty tasty!  It's cool to see the small custom commercial smoker operation.  Puts my Little Chief operation in real perspective.  :chuckle:
KABOOM Count - 1

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 11:09:59 AM »
Mrs. Pianoman eats no fish - nada, nyet. I might be able to slide some of those salmon patties by her with some Hollandaise and green onion.  :tup:
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2021, 11:58:09 AM »
Been looking forward to it.  Ill get my order in today or tomorrow and ill have the wife spread the word around davenport.  See if we cant get ya some more orders!
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline 92xj

• Frontiersman
  • Kill 'em
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2021, 03:31:56 PM »
Bumping this to keep it on the recent topics list to the right for the Saturday evening folks that drink a little too much and online order more than they should.
"If you have to be crazy to hunt ducks, I do not wish to be sane."

Offline TVHunts

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA-RSO,RMEF,DU, Marysville Rifle Club
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2021, 04:09:30 PM »
Order placed again...going to give the salmon burgers a whirl.  Spread the word to some friends as well. 

Chris sells by far the best cared for fish on the market. Every piece we’ve eaten has been spectacular.  If your on the fence, you really have to try it!   
MAGA

Hey Slobbering JOE,

STOP the freaking INVASION

Offline Tbar

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2021, 05:48:15 PM »
Small order placed.  ;)

Offline RB

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2021, 08:10:52 PM »
Alright, been waiting for this! Order being worked on as this is being posted, looks like grandma is getting fish for Christmas!  :)
IAFF #3728

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg