collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: DeHaan shotguns  (Read 7251 times)

sisu

DeHaan shotguns
« on: March 09, 2007, 07:25:45 PM »
http://www.dhshotguns.com/

Greg posted this on another site a while back. I found them absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of the Brownings I remember as a child in the 50s,60s.

I have not found anything bad being written of them so far. Maybe someone here knows a thing or two about these shotguns.

BTW did you all see the news tonight concerning gun in our Nation's capital? The liberals must be crying in their Italian sodas.

chep

Re: DeHaan shotguns
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 10:59:55 PM »
BTW did you all see the news tonight concerning gun in our Nation's capital? The liberals must be crying in their Italian sodas.

Yes they are outraged and vow to have it overturned. It's not over.... I really dread the next presidency. I feel that with a majority Democrat party congress and if a Democratic Pres comes in then they will restrict gun laws even more. Let's hope it's not round 2 of Billary. God help us.

Offline pacyew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
  • Baggins
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 08:34:10 AM »
Yeah, their beloved judicial turned around and bit them a new one! HeeHee! ;D
It's a great life if you don't weaken

Offline Chessie_Guy

• Tracker
    • Manifest Destination
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »
Hopefully, it is upheld at the SCOTUS level.  I read the summary decision this morning; it is a great victory for the 2nd Amendment Rights Movement.
"Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and Hell, where they already have it."  Ronald Reagan

Offline T-Bone

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 05:42:27 AM »
I own a DeHaan Model S2 16ga. SXS and I like it very much. It is on a true 16ga. frame.

DeHaan shotguns are made by Huglu of Turkey; as are CZ shotguns. However, unlike CZ, Mark DeHaan and his staff do a multiple point, quality control check of their guns; before the customer ever sees one. Also, Mark DeHaan and Cody are commited to customer service and satisfaction.
" America will never be destroyed from outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal