One brave thunderchicken..
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 10:00:34 PM by huntwa »

Offline Dman

• Dmanmastertracker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: Blues
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »
 Moderator assistance please. The top photo was not even on the same photo page as the bottom photo (which I intended to upload). I've had this happen several times where I will try to post a photos that times out, go to another post then the previous photos carries over to the next post?

Offline Ray

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1475043431
    • Hunting-Washington
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »
I removed the photo. If you can give me the exact steps on what you are doing it might help. But I can tell you that if you are hitting the forward and back buttons in your browser a bunch it might be exactly what is supposed to happen as well...

Offline Dman

• Dmanmastertracker
  • Sourdough
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 10:09:37 PM »
 Thanks, I usually hit other options, then click on photo to upload, but most of my photo's don't appear to upload (so I think) then I close the post I was working on and try another upload on a different post, that's when I get these "piggybacked" pictures. I've tried many photo uploads as singles and they still won't take. Not experienced with down sizing.

Offline Ray

• Old Salt
    • Hunting-Washington
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 10:11:51 PM »
Ok. If you run into a problem again where there is an extra photo you don't want you can hit the modify button and then on additional options there is a + sign down below. Open that up and then unselect the photo you want to remove. It even says unselect the photos you want to remove.

In my spare time in a bit I will post something in the technical tips board about how you or others can downsize photos.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 08:43:20 AM »
D- i sent you a pm regarding sizing pics...
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Ray

• Old Salt
    • Hunting-Washington
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 09:21:56 AM »
Nice bird by the way

Offline Dman

• Dmanmastertracker
  • Sourdough
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »
 Thanks, grouse is about my favorite. I cube it up, mix in garlic and flour, little butter, good stuff. This guy knew he was in no danger, Sun Mountain Lodge has a ton of critters hanging out most of the time. The evening before I took this pic they had a bear hanging around also and a couger the week prior.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 10:13:41 AM »
sun mountain lodge....nice. i love that place. we went there for a small mini-honeymoon. were the deer there?
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Dman

• Dmanmastertracker
  • Sourdough
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 11:04:54 AM »
 Loads on that trip. If I remember, we saw over two dozen bucks, over 100 deer in three days. Got a lot of good photos, a couple I framed that my wife took -she's got a much better camera set up.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal