collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 20 acres..500 ft. Lake Front on Private Lake Stevens County  (Read 810 times)

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
20 acres..500 ft. Lake Front on Private Lake Stevens County
« on: September 24, 2019, 11:53:35 AM »
New listing up on Clark Lake in Stevens County 8 miles north of Hunters. Here is the property info...Saw some NICE rainbows with big red stripes down their sides when I was taking pics. Also saw turkeys and a lot of bear & deer sign.:

Public Remarks: Approx. 500 feet of Clark Lake shoreline is included in this rare waterfront 20 Acre parcel. Power is installed on the property. A myriad of building sites to choose from-- all with expansive views of private Clark Lake .Comes with a boat dock to swim or fish from. Very LARGE rainbow trout swim these waters. Wildlife abounds...Deer, bear, trurkey all frequent this 20 acre lake-front parcel. Several varieties of fruit trees are growing here also. Only 4 other homes are built above the lake shore. Access to the local air strip included. Access from year round county maintained road. Bring your building plans and choose that special building site.Enjoy the peace, tranquility , and expansive views for generations to come. Two other adjacent parcels for sale also..see map of listing #1,#2,& #3
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:01:35 PM by buckcanyonlodge »
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
Re: 20 acres..500 ft. Lake Front on Private Lake Stevens County
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 11:59:05 AM »
more pics and info..Price is $195K...possible owner contract with $100K down--6% interest...10 year term...
license71299
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

Offline 7mmfan

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
    • https://www.facebook.com/rory.oconnor.9480
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 01:24:47 PM »
You know a realtor knows his target market when he adds bear crap pictures to his real estate listing.  :chuckle: Good luck with the sale, it looks like a fabulous piece of ground.
I hunt, therefore I am.... I fish, therefore I lie.

Online h20hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Explorer
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 01:27:26 PM »
My thoughts exactly.  :chuckle:

Offline Bushcraft

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, NSSF, RMEF, RMGA, MDF, WSF, DU, HHC, WWC, WDAC
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 01:38:19 PM »
You know a realtor knows his target market when he adds bear crap pictures to his real estate listing.  :chuckle: Good luck with the sale, it looks like a fabulous piece of ground.

Haha!!!
Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide. 

Work hard. Hunt hard. Lift other hunters up.

*Proud supporter of NRA, NRA-ILA SCI, SCIF, SCI-PAC, NSSF, RMEF, RMGA, MDF, WSF, DU, WWA, HHC, WWC

Offline Lady Grouse hunter

• Love life as it is and don't waste another minute of it...
  • Women's Board
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
    • n/a
  • Groups: n/a
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 04:16:21 AM »
Come-on guys the price IS abit high but Barter as this IS a nice hunting, recreation area. Bear scat and all at least the listing Agent Loves to hunt and showing you whats out there...
I just scored a small lot 4 $50.ooo HAH Turkey, Quail, Doves, Rabbit, Chukar south of this listing, Just LOOK around,,, :hello:
One thing in LIFE is,,, We cannot out run time!

* Advertisement