collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 320 ACRES Heavy Timber 1.6 Million B.F. Timber Borders State  (Read 1376 times)

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
320 ACRES Heavy Timber 1.6 Million B.F. Timber Borders State
« on: August 25, 2019, 07:38:39 AM »
 RARE HEAVILY TIMBERED 320 acres located in the mountains above Lake Roosevelt in North east Washington State. Recent timber cruise revealed 1.6 million board feet of timber. Own your own mountain retreat with lots of wildlife , springs, and heavy timber. There is a trail system through the property. Expansive views of Lake Roosevelt and the Huckleberry Mountains. Properties like this don't come up for sale but once in a blue moon. Present owner has not allowed hunting on the property for over 25 years. Numerous building sites that offer unbelievable views , solitude , and beauty. Come check it out in person..bring your side by side and tour this RARE property. Check the timber future prices on the Wall Street Journal...they are going up with no end in site. Investors --here is your chance. Get all of this for $1850 per acre. Poss owner finance w/large
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
Re: 320 ACRES Heavy Timber 1.6 Million B.F. Timber Borders State
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 07:42:43 AM »
At $1850 per acre total price is $592K   1.6 million B.F. Timber  320 acres borders state ..springs & solitude
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 04:13:16 PM by buckcanyonlodge »
Providing meals & lodging right in the heart of the best hunting and fishing in the Northeast corner of the state ---Stevens County--. . Our Lodge is also a great place for your family reunion, summer vacation or hunting base camp. 509-722-3949  www.buckcanyon.net
Call me for your REAL ESTATE needs in the Tri-County area. Hunting/Recreational or retirement properties. Westergard Real Estate Kettle Falls

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 09:57:28 AM »
Aerial Maps 
License 71299 Westergard Real estate  Rick wakeifeld

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 03:51:47 PM »
Looking at the assessor map, there doesn't appear to be any access/roads to this property.  Appears landlocked, and the only road I see goes right to this guys house, on the parcel just north that he is keeping.  So how would one access this?

Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline buckcanyonlodge

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
    • Buck Canyon Lodge
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 05:20:55 PM »
Looking at the assessor map, there doesn't appear to be any access/roads to this property.  Appears landlocked, and the only road I see goes right to this guys house, on the parcel just north that he is keeping.  So how would one access this?

Access easement will be given to buyer off of existing road. The road continues past the sellers house onto the properties for sale. The road goes through parcel 1619500 onto parcel 1623500.

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 05:45:03 PM »

Access easement will be given to buyer off of existing road. The road continues past the sellers house onto the properties for sale. The road goes through parcel 1619500 onto parcel 1623500.

Awesome, thank you for the clarification!
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

WTB: nightvision scope. by syoungs
[Today at 04:20:59 PM]

Help choosing a new hunting caliber. by Buck Rub Jr
[Today at 04:19:11 PM]

Planning for western wa elk by sterlryu
[Today at 04:16:14 PM]

Lets see pictures of your Mancaves! by idaho guy
[Today at 04:13:49 PM]

Hanson Fish Co Group Buy #4 - King Crab, Scallops, Spot Prawns, & more- by Skillet
[Today at 04:04:23 PM]

stacking out of state trips limited entry by chukar hunter
[Today at 04:03:45 PM]

Moose Mount Pictures please... by jrebel
[Today at 03:58:14 PM]

2019 Arizona Elk, Idaho Whitetail, Utah Mule Deer by Rainier10
[Today at 03:55:50 PM]

3 shotguns by doubletall
[Today at 03:52:46 PM]

Dog Advice by linxx77
[Today at 03:45:08 PM]

Anyone know this person by Platensek-po