collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2021 Entiat Archery Deer Permit  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Rainier10

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Explorer
Re: 2021 Entiat Archery Deer Permit
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2021, 01:44:52 PM »
Awesome! Congratz on the draws! I know regardless of outcome you will have great memories. But I wish the best of luck and am rooting for bloody arrows and short bloodtrails for you both!
@blackveltbowhunter Thanks man. Season opens a few days before swakane. We will be camping in our same spot at swakane and driving to Entiat each day. We will hunt one or two days of the 7 day swakane season possibly. Will you be around this year?
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline blackveltbowhunter

• Non-Hunting & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
  • BLAM
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2021, 02:42:15 PM »
I wish!! Ever since running into ya on the mountain I have wanted to swing by your camp and swap some stories around a fire. Unfortunately my schedule doesn't look good for it this season, but if I do find myself in the area I will stop in.

Offline Gonehuntin01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter
  • Groups: RMEF
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2021, 09:21:33 AM »
Congrats on the draw and best of luck to you both.  I drew the archery tag last year and had a blast.  Amazing hunt, make the most of it.  Looking forward to the stories and pics.

Offline vandeman17

• Non-Hunting & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Explorer
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2021, 09:29:51 AM »
Depending on how long you are up there during the hunt, you are welcome to buzz down into town for a shower and laundry if you need. I am in Wenatchee
" I have hunted almost every day of my life, the rest have been wasted"

Offline Rainier10

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2021, 10:37:22 AM »
Depending on how long you are up there during the hunt, you are welcome to buzz down into town for a shower and laundry if you need. I am in Wenatchee
Thanks man.  I think we have a place lined up but may take you up on that if we get in a bind.

Congrats on the draw and best of luck to you both.  I drew the archery tag last year and had a blast.  Amazing hunt, make the most of it.  Looking forward to the stories and pics.
PM sent

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline Rainier10

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2021, 11:01:42 AM »
Second archery buck at 14 and first bull elk at 14 also. The kid knows how to fill the freezer. She totally gets it from her mother. I never hunted until we started dating,” If this is gonna work you're going to have to come hunting with me” is what she said in October of 1995.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal