collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Stolen  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Jrtishchuk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: Stolen
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2023, 05:40:38 PM »
No they backed it into brush an it was the only thing there. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2023, 04:29:19 PM »
Several posts removed. Probably not a good idea to accuse someone without any sort of evidence?
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline dvolmer

• Sourdough
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2023, 06:45:25 PM »
Several posts removed. Probably not a good idea to accuse someone without any sort of evidence?
nobody was accused.
Zonk Volmer

Offline metlhead

• Sourdough
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2023, 08:27:21 PM »
Interesting. Lots of other threads on these forums with accusations. Not a mention of removal. Suppose we are just afraid to offend in the name of PC. How often do folks jump to the 'tweekers did it' conclusion when sumpin gets broken into? I expect to see those posts removed from here on out. No more bashing state employees either for mismanagement of resources. Seems we have lost our fortitude for calling out truth. I am happy that the boat has been found. Looks salvageable.

Offline Slamadoo

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2023, 10:29:06 PM »
I don't know what was said because it's been deleted, but if my car was stolen and I reported it and it was later found to be in my neighbors garage behind a garage door that he had a key to, that is in fact evidence. It's not a guilty verdict automatically, but evidence? Yes.

Offline brew

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2023, 06:25:28 AM »
I commented when it first derailed and stopped reading the thread after that but can say for certain at least one member proclaimed a group of individuals guilty with absolutely no proof.  This ain't my board and I don't make the rules but can tell you what was said at the time shouldn't have been.  I only read it again this morning cuz I was surprised it was still alive
beer---it's whats for dinner

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2023, 06:35:58 AM »
I commented when it first derailed and stopped reading the thread after that but can say for certain at least one member proclaimed a group of individuals guilty with absolutely no proof.  This ain't my board and I don't make the rules but can tell you what was said at the time shouldn't have been.  I only read it again this morning cuz I was surprised it was still alive
slamadoo just gave a great example of evidence, I call it the way I see it, my blinders came off a long time ago.  This isn't a court of law, it's all just opinions, mine is sometimes popular, sometimes not, but they are mine.  The boat was found behind a locked muckleshoot gate on muck property, on reservation property, those are the facts.
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2023, 07:13:40 AM »
Well I hope nobody connects the dots to the four stolen cars that have been found dumped in front of my business over the last few years and haul me off to jail since I’m clearly running a chop shop. 😂

Sorry the boat got stolen and stripped. There are criminals everywhere. Hopefully you had insurance.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline Slamadoo

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2023, 07:36:39 AM »
You are not that obtuse.

Clearly the locked gate presents a different circumstance. If the stolen vehicles were found behind your business locked gate, then yes, you might have something to worry about. Even then, it would only be EVIDENCE, not an automatic conviction and jail time. Due process does apply even to scumbags.

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2023, 10:06:56 AM »
Interesting. Lots of other threads on these forums with accusations. Not a mention of removal. Suppose we are just afraid to offend in the name of PC. How often do folks jump to the 'tweekers did it' conclusion when sumpin gets broken into? I expect to see those posts removed from here on out. No more bashing state employees either for mismanagement of resources. Seems we have lost our fortitude for calling out truth. I am happy that the boat has been found. Looks salvageable.

Certain members were blaming the muckleshoots without providing any evidence, the posts were reported, I agreed with the complaints after reviewing them and removed the posts!
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 07:09:22 AM]